5

Luke's POV

I walk upstairs to my room and sit on my bed. She reminds me of Annabelle. I'm all alone. I want Annabelle. I want her here. I just want to see her and tell her I'm sorry. I just I need her. Why couldn't I have listened to her?

I'm dumb. I stupid. I am horrible.

I heard a knock. I stood up. "What?" I growled. I was angry. At myself. "Hey, I'm Sarah. The girl you just met." she said smiling sweetly. "I know who you are why are you here?"

"Because. I know I don't know you well," "Clearly." I mumbled. "But I heard about Annabelle. I'm sorry for your loss, but you can't blame other people."

"Who are you to tell me how to live my life? It's me not you. Don't you have some stupid boyfriend you have to run off to?" I asked. I bet she has one of those jock boyfriends. "Excuse me? I don't even have a boyfriend for your concern. I'm sorry about this Annabelle but, your taking this way to far."

"Get out of my room." I said.

"Have a nice day Luke. I hope you don't hurt to many people's feelings today." she said before turning around and walking out if my room. "I hate you." I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh and by the way, I hate you too." She said and walked down the steps. I slammed my door closed and plopped on my bed to sleep. I shouldn't of said that. I know I shouldn't of, but she doesn't understand. I was in love with Annabelle. She was the only girl I ever loved. Besides family. Which I don't even know about anymore.

*

Dang Luke you just hate everybody. Anyways I will update both books tomorrow! See you then✌