17

Emily. It was Emily at the door. "Oh hey. What are you doing here? Are you okay?" I asked and opened the door to let her in. Her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks were stained with mascara. "No. I-I have nowhere else to go. Ash-Ashton is always in the house and won't let me in the bedroom until we work it out." she said stuttering between words.

"Well, Why don't you want to work it out?" "He hurt me Sarah. I don't know if I could go through that again." "Ashton won't hurt you again. He was just angry because you said you hated him." I said. I hate it when my friends are hurt. Especially if its because of a boyfriend.

She shook her head. "I don't know Sarah. I just-I don't know." she said and I got a text.

I unlocked my phone.

Lukey💖: I'm almost there. After we work everything out I need to talk to you about Emily and Ashton. I have a plan. I told Ashton it already. But I need your help.

I answered back.

You: Okay. That's good but Emily is here.

Lukey💖: That's great we can do it at your house. But she can't know Ashton is coming with me.

You: Okay I won't tell.

"Who are you texting?" "Oh just Luke."

"Oh," she said "Well I have to use the bathroom be right back." "Okay." I said and she went in the bathroom. That's when Luke walked in. Ashton ran in my bedroom. Luke closed the door and stood beside it. She came out. "What are you doing here?" she asked Luke. "Umm Umm. I just am?" he said trying to find a excuse. "Oookay." she said giving him a weird look.

She walked in the living room. "Hey Emily could you go get my phone? it's in my bedroom." "Why can't you get it?"

"Because I can't." she sighed "Fine." she walked to the room and Luke let her in. I ran to the door and stood beside it. As soon as she saw Ashton she turned to leave. Me and Luke jumped in front of her closed and locked the door. She sighed.

"What?" "Emily, I'm sorry. I was a jerk. I was rude and disrespectful. I didn't understand how I would feel after I broke up with you. I was stupid and naive. I sorry. Please forgive me?" he said and gave her a rose.

She smiled. She kissed him passionately. I looked at Luke he looked at me. I couldn't resist. I grabbed the back of his neck pulled him close and kissed him.

When we were done he said "I'm sorry Sarah I-" "Shut up and kiss me." I said and we kissed.

"I love you Sarah." "I love you Luke."

THE END!!!!!!!

*

YOU GUYSSS THIS IS THE END!!! I'M GONNA MISS THIS BOOK SO MUCH!! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING ILYSM THIS IS SARAH BROWNING SIGNING OFF OF CAUSE I'M NOT FINE AT ALL.

ILYSM BYEEE!!!!!