15

Ashton's POV

I broke up with Emily. I don't know what came over me. We were fighting she told me she hated me and I said I don't love you anymore. I could see the tears in her eyes. Then I yelled "Were done!!" and I walked out. I wasn't thinking. I can't even remember what we were fighting about. We just started yelling and we couldn't stop. I don't even know.

I decided to go to Luke and ask what I should do. I jumped in my car and drove down the road. Finally I reached his house. I knocked on the door. Sarah answered. "Oh hey Ashton. Whatcha need?" "Luke." I said harshly.

"Oh. Okay." She said. She opened the door some more so I could walk in. I immediately walked upstairs to his room. "Hey, Ash what are you doing here?" "I need your help."

"Oh well I'm sorta hanging with Sarah." "Oh, Sarah." I said and rolled my eyes. Sarah looked at me furrowing her eyes. "What's your problem?" Luke asked angrily. "Sarah leave." I said bluntly. "Why?" She asked. Luke looked at her. He gave her a look that said its okay you can go. she nodded and walked out.

"Now what's your problem?" Luke asked. "You have been spending way to much time with Sarah." "That is not true."

"Oh but isn't it." "You care to much about her. Care about other people too." "Ashton," he sighed. "Ok I don't care about her. She means nothing to me, Happy now?" I turned my head behind him and there stood Sarah. Tears in her eyes. Looked turned around. His eyes widened.

"Oh god Sarah!" he exclaimed as she ran through the door and out the house. "Great! Great going Ashton!" "Sorry man. Just so you know. I broke up with Emily."

"What?!" he asked looking at me like I was crazy. "I don't know it just happened."

"Get her back bro. I'm gonna get Sarah back and you get Emily." I nodded and so did he.