4

Sarah's POV

"Hey mom me and Emily are gonna go see Ms. Joy." I said as I walked towards the front door. "Okay honey." she said and we walked out the door. We walked across the street.

I knocked on the door and a girl with long blonde hair answered. "Hi! Can I help you?" she asked.

"Oh we were looking for Ms. Joy." She smiled. "That's my grandmother come on in. We are about to have dinner want to stay?" She asked.

"Sure." "Awesome I'm Lilly I'll go get my go get my brother and my friend." "I'm Sarah and this is Emily and okay." she smiled and walked upstairs.

I walked into the kitchen where Joy was making spaghetti. "Oh hello girls. Are ya'll staying for dinner?" "Yes." "Great."

I heard feet coming down the stairs. "This is Luke," she said and I gulped I'm never good with cute guys. "and Ashton." she said smiling. Ashton smiled and Luke turned his head a little. Ashton stuck his hand out for us to shake.

"Hi." "Hey I'm Sarah." " And I'm Emily." We said shaking his hand. I put my hand out for Luke. He looked at it and turned and walked upstairs. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's wrong with him?" "Come here." Ashton and Lilly said motioning us to the side. "His girlfriend Annabelle died a couple months ago. Car crash. He's still hung up in her." Lilly said. "Oh." is all I could say. Just because his girlfriend died doesn't mean he has to be rude.