Chapter 17: Last Day Of School

"Wake up! Wake up!" Alice came into Claire's room smiling. She opened the curtains wide so that all of the winter sun flooded into the room.

"Alice!" Claire groaned pulling the covers over her head.

"It's the last day of school, one more day and then two weeks of relaxing and sleeping in." Alice said pulling the covers off and the sleepy girl out of bed "Here" she handed Claire a box "open it!" Claire untied the pretty pink ribbon and lifted the creamy white lid. In the box, a pair of black ripped jeans, a white "Sabrina the teenage witch" t-shirt, a pair of high heeled combat boots and a brand new leather jacket to hold the place until she gets her real serpent jacket. "For making it through the school year" Alice said "from me and Fp"

"Alice! This is so nice, thank you" Claire said hugging her. Alice went downstairs and Claire got dressed into the new outfit and fixed her hair, curling it gently and adding a cute red bandana.
"Betty, you got a new outfit too?" Claire asked seeing her cousin in a fluffy jacket, a patterned top and jeans.

"Yup, it's a tradition!" Betty said texting Veronica to meet her outside.

"B, C. How's things?" Veronica asked arm in arm with Archie.

"Veronica, you forgot your necklace!" Hermione came running out of the house.

"Nope, I'm done with my pearls. They remind me too much of daddy and what he did to our family." She said pushing them away. Hermione looked at her daughter, she was glad that she was able to move on.

"Okay mija" she said. Fred came out of the front door and wrapped his arms around Hermione.

"Have a good day at school kids!" He shouted as the four walked off down the path. He kissed Hermione's cheek once they were all out of sight, spinning her around to face him.

"Morning lovebirds!" Alice shouted across as she collected her mail. Fp followed her out holding her hand.

"Hey, you two up for dinner tonight?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, what time?" Fp shouted back.

"5ish" Hermione offered.

"Of course! Archie and Veronica can keep Claire and Betty company in our house and we will be over then!" Alice decided.

A/N

Wowwww, this part is short 🤣 mostly a filler for the next part, something big happens x 💜