3 ; im scared

miles pov

I lied down on the top bunk after getting back to the dorm from being with y/n. I felt so empty yet so complete.. I was lost. My phone was next to me, me and y/n were texting  but she fell asleep so.. I just lied there doing nothing until I fell asleep.

-morning-

I hurried to get ready and went to my locker.

Y/n's POV

I got down from my bunk and got ready. I had showered as soon as I got back to the dorms from being with miles last night. As soon as I slid my skirt on.. I noticed it was a little too small? It was as if i had grown overnight..

As I'm getting ready, I hear the dorm door open slowly. It's my roommate.

"Hey, y/n I'm leaving the school so I thought i should tell you..We had a good short run, even when you were annoying." Jennifer said with a chuckle.

I just ignored it, nothing else is gonna bring me down. I continued getting my things and walked off. Where's miles? Where's Ganke? Wait my thoughts are loud.. am I talking out loud?

It's so hot in here, why am I sweating so much?!

All of a sudden there's a million things wrong with my day, why?!

As soon as I have my school uniform on, I grab my backpack and head to my first period, Math.

I opened my math book and my hands stuck there. I kept trying to get the pages off of my hands. I need to go somewhere besides be here. I raised my hand and the teacher asked what I needed. "May I use the restroom?" I asked.

"Yes you may." I carried my book halfway out the through the class, "put your book down before you go." The teacher told me. "I can't!" I told her while running out the room so she wouldn't fight me about taking the book. I continued to try and get it off my hands while running to the restroom I knew my teacher didn't bother and go after me. I stopped in the middle of the hallway and put my hands and the book on the floor and my legs tried pulling it off and somehow I ended up on the wall. WHATS HAPPENING?! I'm now running on the ceiling to try to get to my dorm while the book is still on my hands. I stop for a little bit then I fall back to the floor. I groan in pain and quickly get back up. I shake the book off my hand and I put my hand on the wall next to me.

ITS STUCK! The bell just rang and I'm stuck here. Everyone is coming out of their classes and I see miles come out of the class next to me and I casually play it cool while my hand is stuck.

"Hey, y/n" Miles kindly greets me.

"Hey M-miles" I said while sweating.

"Are you okay?" He quickly said until.. a weird thing happened.

"You're like me?!" Miles shouted in a whisper.

"There's no way!!" He excitedly said.

"What?!" I asked and he grabbed my other hand running to get outside of the school and my other hand come off of the wall.

"Miles!! What's going on?!"

He didn't answer me. Instead he dragged me down the street to some little local spider-man fan shop.

"You'll need this." Miles says to me. What's going on?! We got up to the cash register where a man stood.

"Oh hey you're back?" Stan Lee asked miles.

"Yes, but it's for her." Miles looked at me smiling and I smiled at Stan.

"I don't know if it fits though.." i told the man.

"It'll fit, always does." He told me with a bright white smile while I looked over at a no refunds sign and did a small giggle.

"Have a good day sir!" I said while walking out the door.

"You too." He told me while we left.

"What is this for?"

"You're just like me!! This is insane." He smiled brightly at me.

"What?!" I asked.

"You're gonna be a spider."

"What are you talking about..?" I asked him as I tried to catch my breath.

"Don't worry it's okay." He told me with a reassuring smile.

I ran back to my dads home.

"Y/N! WAIT!!" He yelled trying to chase me but I just ran and ran.

There was a million things going through my head.. why was he throwing this all onto me?? Why is this all happening so fast? What even is happening? The thoughts continue to run through, my mind has endless possibilities of what's to happen right now.

Miles pov

She's gonna act the way I did when I found out. She's scared and I know it.

૮ • ﻌ - ა