15 ; secrets

Y/n's POV

"Y/N?!?!" She yelled loudly.

"Uhh.. ITS NOT Y/N I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!! WHO ARE YOU??" I laughed nervously.

"Oh my God I can't believe this!! Y/n im not an idiot, come on I won't say anything!!" She smiled at me.

"Fine you got me.." I fully pulled my mask off to reveal my stitches.

"Are you okay?? What happened??" She sounded worried.

"Im fine I was visiting mom's- ahhh sorry I meant my mom's grave." I usually mistake Claire as a sister.

"And you somehow managed to cut your cheek? Y/n be careful!!"

"It's kinda a long story.. but I need some rest, im gonna go swing around town tomorrow if you wanna join then that's fine but I just need sleep." I hugged her.

"Okay y/n, goodnight." She smiled and left my room.

I lied down and turned my speakers on and started playing music and fell asleep.

-the next day-

I noticed I fell asleep in my suit. There was a gorgeous sunrise out so I grabbed my mask and put it on and left me hood off.

I opened the balcony doors and stood there watching the sunrise. I heard a noise and turned to see Lucas behind me.

"hey lifesaver." i smiled.

"hey identity hider." He laughed and took his mask off.

(All credits go to @_cosmical_ on Instagram)

"Y/n.." I heard a soft yell with a slight shake in it.

"I can't believe you!!" I turned around to see a crying miles.

"Miles!!" I started to chase after him swinging all over the place until we landed.

"It's not what it looks like I swear!!" I tried to explain.

"Then what is it y/n??" He turned around to look at me and he pulled his mask off and I looked into his eyes they were full of tears.

"Miles.." I cupped his face in my hands and frowned.

"Just yesterday me and him met. He doesn't even know who I am, he scared the hell out of me when I visited my mother's grave. I fell and got hurt so he took me to the hospital to get a few stitches that's it miles. You know I like you." I took my mask halfway off and smiled at him, getting closer to him.

"Okay okay y/n now you're making me nervous.." I saw how flustered he was, it was too funny.

I kissed his cheek slightly and took a step back.

"Wait a second.. y/n you hurt yourself?! Where?!" He pulled my mask completely off.

"Miles im okay, I just fell don't worry." I smiled and grabbed my mask from him, putting it back on.

His phone started ringing like crazy.

"Oh man, sorry I have to go!! My mom's calling me and I'm scared she's worried like the last time. Bye y/n, text me!!" He swung away and so did i but Lucas was gone. Oh well.

I got home and changed into normal clothing.

i started realizing that maybe i shouldn't have revealed who i really am under my mask to miles. i wish i kept it a secret instead but oh well it's way too late for that now.

i looked outside and see the sunrise still and just stare at it. being home isn't my favorite but i should probably stay here and take a small break. everything was pretty calm in the city, that was until i hear a rush of police cars going after someone.

"are you serious?! I JUST TOOK OFF MY SUIT!!!" I slightly yell to myself in frustration knowing that i'd have to put my suit back on and go help. there really hasn't been crime in the city recently so i had to go check this out.

i quickly slip my suit back on , go to my balcony and start shooting webs out my webshooters to get around the city to see what was going on. from a distance i notice it's someone trying to threaten someone's life with a gun. i knew exactly what to do. i quietly came from behind him and with my webs grabbed the gun and tackled him to the floor. i'm not the agressive or violent type but i knew something had to be done.

"oh my!!!! it's the spider girl!!!!" people started shouting and recording videos.

"thanks for helping out. i'll take that and we got this from here." the policeman told me, looked a lot like miles.

"anytime! i'll be on my way out now."

"SPIDERGELLA!!"
"OMG ITS HER!!!!"
"can we get a picture?!"
"there's no way!!!"
"you just saved that mans life!!"

i heard a bunch of chit chat.

i looked back and smiled at them and thwipped webs to get out of that situation.

it was barely saturday and i had absolutely nothing to do. i thought of things to do but nothing seemed fun so i decided to just walk around the city maybe find another restaurant to eat at with the $280 i got from my friends all together from my birthday. maybe i'll meet someone who knows. i went home to quickly change into normal clothing and headed back out.

i start walking down the sidewalks next to the busy streets and spot some nice places to eat but none of them seem all that interesting
"sandwich club" i thought to myself , that looked interesting so i went in to get a sub and came back out and started walking to a nearby park to eat my food at.

wait.. isn't that the guy... I MET THIS MORNING? why does this city feel so small ??
i sat next to him.

"hey. i like your suit." i smiled at him.

"u-u-uh thank you.." he smiled in a nervous way.

"youre welcome! you okay? i'm y/n by the way."

"yea just a little startled and you're really gorgeous and that's kinda just how i act but i'm icebite. you sound very familiar, have we met??" he looked at me.

"um no.. that's why i introduced myself silly. well it was nice meeting you. i'm gonna eat my food now." i chuckled as he smiled at me.

i finished eating my food and left with icebit and started walking down the sidewalks and passed by some nice homes.

-miles pov-

won't lie i was a little jealous of that guy that was with y/n... but we aren't dating or anything so i really shouldn't be...

"miles!! el desayuno esta listo!"

"coming mama!!"

i ran downstairs to go get breakfast and i ate it straight up. that was delicious!! i look out the window to see a gorgeous y/n with... the same guy from earlier ???

to be continued...

;)