6 ; a kiss?

-miles thoughts

~y/n's thoughts

miles pov

one second we were swinging all over the city, another second we were talking about how amazing she is, and the next second we were kissing.. it went by all so fast.

my hand was placed on her cheek and the other was on her waist while both of her hands were in my hair. we finally stopped kissing and we looked at each other, we were both very very red.

we got down from the building and started to walk around brooklyn and admiring the beautiful city, its almost as beautiful as she is. i looked at her and looked back down at my shoes as she did the same.

"So, how did you like it? ya know going around the city and seeing the amazing view..?" i asked her.

"it was pretty cool, i was kinda lame at swinging and getting the hang of it.." she replied.

"are you kidding?" i walked in front of her while she kept walking foward and i was walking backwards staring at her. "you are a pro! watching you glide through the air like that was so fantastic!! i know i wont shut up about it but im just so happy with how well you learned." i smiled and went back to walking next to her.

"thank you, Miles." she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

i just smiled at her as her arm got closer to mine. i held her hand as she did a cute giggle.

"whats all the giggling about?" i asked while smiling, most likely getting red.

"nothing i just.." she didnt finish her sentence while she smirked and got closer again.

"i think i.." she pressed her lips against mine and closer her eyes. it seemed like forever in the alley like that but we both pulled away and smiled.

"see you tomorrow, spidey." she laughed and walked away.

i love her so much..

to be continued.

(its kinda short but the next one should be longer! thank you for all the support!!)