10 ; youre all i need.

y/ns pov

I woke up just before class, it's Monday and i forgot to get to my dorm ugh. I heard a loud ring from my phone but I ignored it and ran straight to school.

Claire's pov

I knew y/n liked miles it was too obvious but I texted her to make sure she'd stay away.

Me: hey bestie! miles asked me on a date to some shake place so please let me spend time with him today!

I smiled and put my phone in my bag while I walked out my dorm.

Y/ns pov

I ran quickly to my locker and see miles in his locker which is next to mine. I opened my locker and shoved my things in there and checked my phone. I nearly chocked on saliva when I read the text from claire.

A scientists pov

"Mr Lloyd!!" I yelled out to the boss.
"We just finished making two of the strongest chemicals." I explained to him.

"Good. They better work we have been working on them for the longest time." Mr Lloyd told me.

"Ms Wilson! My favorite worker here!" He went for a hug from her. Apparently they were planning on getting married and using the chemicals on their kids or something like that. Which is super confusing and is really complicated. It's crazy but we'll get fired if we say something about it so none of us say anything.

Y/ns pov

I look over at Miles and he smiles and laughs.

"Are you okay y/n?" He asked.

"Uhh yes!" I answered.

"Am i making you nervous?" He smirked getting closer to me and of course he was making me nervous.
"N-N-n.... NO!!"
I couldn't stop blushing i could feel how red i was getting it was so embarrassing. But I could feel a crowd surrounding us. I looked at them and didn't see Claire so oh well..

I looked back at Miles and he still had that smirk.

"KISS !"

"KISS !"

"KISS !"

The crowd yelled at us. But I hear someone loudly stomping and coming towards us. It was claire, she ruined the moment.
"MILES! WE HAVE A DATE TONIGHT WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER! AND Y/N I TOLD YOU I LIKED HIM!!" She yelled at us which caused the principal to walk over to us.

"Y/n and Claire. Your parents are here for you. Hurry up before I talk to them about his nonsense." He told the both of us.

The crowd backed away and I looked at Miles and smiled shyly.

"Bye Miles.." me and Claire started walking with our things with the principal to the front. I turned to miles while still walking and gestured for him to call me text me and swing by.

I turned back around and continued to walk and I see our parents who look very excited.

"Hey.. dad.. ms wilson.." I looked at them.

"Hey Mom , mr Lloyd." She told them.

"We have some news for you two!" My dad shouted happily.

"Okay what is it?" Claire asked him.

"Tonight we're gonna go out for a nice dinner and I will take you two to my favorite place to buy nice dinner dresses!" She said with pure joy. Ew. I hate how happy she is. She gives me bad vibes and I hate it. And really?? We need dresses just for a dinner?

"Okay Mom.." Claire replied with a sigh.

I get a text from Miles.

Miles: hey y/n im gonna go by your dorm later is that fine? I need to explain some things..

Me: hey miles :) uhh well im going to be out for dinner with my dad and claires mom so im not quite sure

Miles: okay that's fine tell me when the dinner is over :)

Me: will do :))

I put my phone in my pocket and we got in the car.. a really fancy one. My dad and Ms Wilson are very rich and when you out the money together PHEW THATS A LOT. But it's whatever.

"I'm going to drop you three off and head to a different store. Is that fine?" My dad asked.

"Of course!" She kissed his cheek.

My jaw dropped. EXCUSE ME?!?!?! WHAT? WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! I have my suspicions.. but it's whatever I guess.

We arrived at the place and my dad told Claire and Ms Wilson to wait for me since he needed to talk to me.

"Hey kid, I know we're getting a little distant but please do me a favor and whatever happens do not get upset with me or be mad at all please."

"Uhh okay?? Sure." I sighed and told my dad.

"I love you kid." My dad smiled and turned back around and told me to leave the car.

I stepped out and looked at the building. It was a nice tall skyscraper. It was kinda extra but it's okay.

-small timeskip to when y/n finds a dress-

You found a red and black bodycon dress that caught your attention. It was by a designer in brooklyn obviously, the tag said spiderman inspired her.

It's like matching miles so I decided why not.

"Ms Wilson! I found one!" I pointed at the dress I liked.

"Oh that one is gorgeous! Bring it here and we should be done with dresses." She told me.

-timeskip to the dinner-

The place we went to was way too fancy. It had high ceilings and had a large window.

"Table for four?" The lady asked my dad.

"Yes." He answered

"Follow me this way."

She lead us to a table for four and it was next to a huge window.

-timeskip to eating-

"So we have to talk to you two."
My dad put his hand on the table.

"Yes what is it about?" I asked.

"Well we have made some decisions." Ms Wilson out her hand on my dad's.

I just stared at my phone wanting to text miles but I didn't feel like botherinf or annoying him so I didnt.

"Me and Liz, were engaged." He looked at us and smiled.

To be continued..