17; Watch

HEY GUYS 😸😸

ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE SPOILERS!!! IM ALSO ADDING ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE CHARACTERS!!!

I reread this entire thing and I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABT IT...
1 my ass is not original
2 it's so confusing
3 lowkey really rushed...
but we are here to fix up what i can because i just watched the new movie and it's literally been years...
let's clear the air a little bit too
ganke is miles roommate who knows he's spider-man, i didn't know that was his actual name so i put it as jeff for a little bit so anytime you saw jeff, i meant ganke. y/n's birth mom passed away not her stepmom. kingpin (in this story) had two ex wives one was Ms Wilson. the way everyone got to earth 1610 was through penny but icebite/lucas was given a watch by MIGUEL 😩😩 LMFOAOAOA
also this is going to continue months later because this whole thing could be so much better and we left on weird terms so yea ALSO THEY ARE SOPHOMORES AND ARE 15!!

(4 MONTHS LATER)

Unknown POV

"Two spiders in one universe? How is this even possible? Earth 1610 is so confusing.." He shoved his face in his hands.

"LYLA!" What's her name? Can you please find out?"

"Yea, she just goes by spider-woman. Her actual name is y/n though. She kinda is obvious with her indentity but people in Earth 1610 are slow and a little stupid so they fortunately haven't figured it out."

"Hmm.. interesting..Well guess she's gonna have a little visit."

I input Earth 1610 into my watch and i step through the dimension. I genuinely can't believe that miles isn't even supposed to be spider-man but now there's a second spider? HOW?!

I arrive to Earth 1610 and it's lightly raining, it's nighttime. I look around to make sure no one is looking at me.

Y/n's POV

These last few months have been a wild up and down ride. Most of the time it's saving the world and lying to my dad about where i am, or it's hanging out with Claire, Ganke, and Miles. I've made a few other friends too, definitely not as close as I am with my other friends but we're pretty good. My dads wedding is in a month from now. Life is really calm.

I slide my headphones on my head and continue typing my essay.

BAM!

I heard a loud slam outside my dorm window.

I walk over to my window and open it.

"Hello?? Is someone there?" I look to the right, no one. To the left and i see this blue spider.. GYATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

THIS MAN IS SO MUSCULAR AND MAJESTIC. WHO IS THIS?!?!

"I'm Spider-man from Earth 928. I've come to warn you."

"Woah what??" Like about what?"

"Well one thing... there's not supposed to be two spiders in one universe. And the other, you need to be careful with your identity and how you hold yourself."

"How I hold myself? How would you know how I hold myself?"

"Because i've been watching you, Y/n."

I can feel myself getting nervous, not because this huge muscular man is here but because i've been being watched... FOR WHAT???

"W-why would you need to watch me?"

He sighs loudly. "Because of the way you hold yourself."

"Umm.. how do i hold myself?"

"You seem careless to me. You and Miles Morales mess around carelessly and you two act all lovey in suits and out and then he carries you around in the suit and you out of it. Makes it seem like there's some silly triangle going on, It needs to stop. You pick Miles or spider-man and you don't mess around after that. You can't risk some silly love for your identity."

I thought to myself. Who does he think he is? I mean silly love.. really??? Then again he might be right about messing around out in the open.

"That was just a warning. I have to go back now. Be careful please. I don't need this getting out of hand and I don't want you getting hurt either."

??????????

what's even happening at this point

"Thank you.. spider-man?"

"Miguel O'hara."

"Thank you, Miguel. I'll make sure to be careful with how I 'hold myself' and I'll be careful with Miles."

"Good luck, Y/n."

He taps on his weird watch screen and walks back to another universe.

Knock Knock Knock

I open the door to see my very good looking "best friend" who has yet to actually talk to me about the tension going on between the two of us.

"Hey, Y/n!! Were you just talking to someone?? Thought I heard a deep voice."

"Nope I was just reading my essay out loud .. haha.."

"How is it coming along anyways?"

"It's going well!! How's yours?"

"Mines going well.."

"Hey Miles, can we talk? You know about.. what's going on?"

"Going on with what?" He chuckled nervously.

Every time i attempt to talk to him about whatever is happening with us he does the same thing, acts clueless.

Miguel's POV

"Lyla, keep careful watch on the both of them."

......