9 ; my bestfriends crush

Y/n's pov

I sat down on the couch that was in front of the couch my dad was sitting on.
"What do you need to talk to me about?" I asked pretending to wait in a patient way, but the truth was I really wanted him to hurry up and say it so I can go to my room.

"I've made some decisions about some things, and I think it's time for you to know." He told me, still being very slow about it.

"Hurry up and tell me!" I snapped in an annoyed way.

"Me and- actually never mind I'll tell you tomorrow, I don't think you're ready to hear it." He said.

I rolled my eyes, got up, and went to my room. I right away texted miles right away.

I lied down and had some thoughts.
I just turned my phone back on and turned my speaker on and started to play the best song I've actually listened to, Sunflower. It's by Post Malone and Swae Lee.

I started humming the lyrics which eventually turned into me singing loudly.

"Y/n!! Someone is here to see you!" My dad yelled from downstairs.
"Okay tell them to come upstairs.." I was confused about who it would be but it was whatever. They knocked on my door and slowly opened it.

Claire ran to sit next to me laying in my bed.
"You know your best friend miles?!" She yelled.
"Yea what about him?" I sat up and took a sip of the water next to my bed.
"I LIKE HIM!!" She yelled loudly.
I spit out all the water I had in my mouth.
I wasn't mad, I was actually kinda heartbroken.
"Me and him texted for awhile and he's super nice to me!" She explained.
That broke my heart into so many damn pieces. What was I supposed to do?! Tell her I like him too?! NO!!
"But.." I tried to talk.
"But what? Oh God do you like him? Im sorry I'll back off it's just this is the only guy who's showed interest to me and I never get any guy because you always go after them.. and im sorry.." She wined.

"WHATTTT NO OF COURSE I DON'T LIKE HIM! Oh wait Claire I have to go... I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my pocket as I leaped out of the window.

She just stared at the floor so I went to a corner and I took off my clothes that covered my suit and hid them behind a trashcan.

I slung webs all over the place and landed on top of a building. I looked at the time and looked at my lockscreen that showed a picture of me and miles. I was pretty upset about this but I will stay away from miles and that's a promise. I think..

-that night, 2:47 am after y/n got back home-

I woke up in the middle of the night confused, miles and Claire talking right outside my window. I looked out my window and notice it was "spiderman" and claire and I don't even know what to do. What's the reason they're here so late and why here? Whatever I shouldn't be worried anyways. Miles doesn't like her...

Right?

To be continued..