8 ; noir

(so the spider 'gang' is still in miles dimension because Peni is trying to figure out how to get them back to their own dimensions)

Y/n's pov

I quickly backed up from the kiss.
"Derric I'm sorry I like someone else.." I looked down realizing he'd be mad.
"Who ?" He asked, disappointed.
"I really like miles.."
"Of course! He doesn't love you like I do!!"
"I'm sorry.."
"Why him?"
"You have to go.."
"Fine, but are we still friends?"
"Sure.." I told him while he walked out of my quiet and lonely dorm.

I quickly dressed into something nicer and ran out of the dorm to meet up with miles. I ran and ran. We were supposed to go to his favorite burger place. I didn't look both ways but I just ran and I heard a loud beep and I closed my eyes quickly fearing that my life would be taken from me until I was grabbed by someone and put down on the cold cement.

It's the man I remember seeing when miles revealed he's spiderman to me, he was with the others behind miles, trying to explain why being a spider woman is worth it. He just saved my life.

"Oh my god, thank you so much sir I don't know what to say! You saved me!" I kept thanking him.
"No problem kiddo, you're.. y/n right?" He asked.
"Yes! I remember you." I smiled at him.

"I do too. Where are you headed ?" He asked taking off his hat while we walk towards my destination.

"I'm supposed to be with miles right now but I totally forgot about it." I told him while looking down.
"Oh, what time are you supposed to be there?"
"9:45"
"Oh jeez kid, its already 9:50 I think." He stared at his new watch.
"I gotta go right now!"
"I'll get you there faster. Hop onto my back."
"Are you sure?" I asked with a small laugh.
"Yes, come on we don't have much time." He laughed as I went into his back while he ran to where miles is.

-timeskip to when y/n is already there-

Miles pov

I was waiting at a small table with four seats but it was only gonna be me and y/n. I heard the fast food door open and I turned around to see noir carrying y/n and he brought her to me and put her down.
"Hey kid." Noir looked at me.

Noir sure did catch a lot of attention there most people were just confused.
"Well I'll see you later miles. Have a good time you two." He put his hat back on while y/n sat down.

"Hey you should stay and have a burger or a shake." I told him, I wanted him to stay so we could have a conversation. Noirs a good guy and he's really chill.
"Really? Are you sure?" He asked.
"Of course he is, you should stay."
Y/n smiled at him, she's really nice to a lot of people to be honest.

-timeskip after they eat/drink-

No ones pov

They all walk out of the place laughing about something noir said. Miles was curious about how it is in noirs dimension.

"That's crazy! You got through that?!" Miles asked him while still laughing.
Y/n was just laughing as she listened to miles and noir talk.

"Yes I did!" He replied to Miles while laughing as well.

Y/n had a strange but warm feeling in her heart. She felt so close to the two and although she had only known noir for a little bit.

-the next day-

Y/n's pov

My best friend, Claire is moving to my school today which makes me so happy because I've missed her. My insane dad told her mom about the school he changed me to a few months ago and her mom thought it would be a great idea to move her too. Her mom is divorced and really likes my dad which is really weird to me. I don't like my dad at all so I'm never really at home, I'm always out or at my dorm.