16 ; a mystery

miles pov

i was a little confused on why she'd be with him but it's whatever.

"hola mama!" i smiled and dug straight into my food.

"good morning miles." my dad smiled.

-time skip to later-
y/n's pov

i finished my food and got up.

"i have to go with my dad and his new gf to dinner later so i'll maybe see you sometime?"

"yea yea have a good dinner or whatever" he laughed

i started walking back home and i finally get there when i see my dad getting into the car with claire's mom and claire too.

i run to the car.
"dad! let me change and i'll be right out!" i yelled as i left the car to go inside and change into something nicer.

i put all my things down and get into something nicer and ran out the house with my things and straight to the car.

"really y/n?? where were you??" my dad had a frustrated tone.

"i'm sorry i went to get lunch and sit at the park.." i tried to explain but he was still frustrated.

"you knew these plans were important!!"

"okay okay i won't do that again i'm sorry.."

he started to drive to the restaurant we would be eating at.

i put my airpods in my ears and started listening to music. how did that frost guy even get here?? and for what??? he's pretty cute but that doesn't even matter, don't even know why i'm thinking about him.

we finally arrived to the restaurant and we get out and in the corner of my eye i spot icebite landing on his feet, he looked tired. it was pretty clear he was going around the city. i try to hide myself by claire while we walk inside the restaurant.

"CLAIRE!!" i saw leslie running towards claire to give her a hug.

"oh hi what are you doing here??" claire hugged her back.

"just dinner w my family but i saw you guys coming in so i had to say hi!" leslie smiled.

"hi les-" she stopped me from finishing what i was gonna say.

"Y/N!!! HII!! she pulled me into a tight hug.

"I HEARD ABOUT YOU AND SPIDERMAN!! MAYBE YOU CAN INTRODUCE ME ONE DAY!" she had a huge smile on her face.

"um, yea?"

"well anyways girls , we should get to our table now!" my dad dragged us along and out of that situation.

"we will be discussing things about the wedding today." my dad said as we all sat down.

-timeskip to the end of the convo-

"i want spider-man there!" ms wilson blurted out.

that's kinda weird, i pulled my phone out and started texting miles about it.

me: hii miles:) my soon to be step ok wants you at the wedding! you should pass by the restaurant we're at and say hi!

miles🕷❤️: oh okay, is it the restaurant you went to before yk the one where i had to save you ;)

me: yes! comeeee

i put my phone down and finished my steak.

miles pov

i thwip some webs to get to the restaurant and finally make it when i see that weird spider man y/n was with...

but that didn't bother me unless he was looking for her..

"hey everyone! i've coke by yo say hi to all of you!"

"SPIDER-MAN!!"

"OMG!!"

"CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH"

"IM A HUGE FAN!!"

the attention i was getting from all over was expected, i looked around for y/n and i spot her so i walk over to the table but as i'm walking over there i realize that... her new "stepmom" was... KINGPINS EX WIFE???

WHAT????? i was extremely confused!!! i know the story but i swore she got into a crash... BUT WAIT... she had a daughter too????

when did she have a daughter? where was claire during all that?

does "vanessa" even know what happened here and why?? and why there a different spider-man?

does she know about anything kingpin did to get her back?? does she know where he is??

these questions filled my mind with confusion..

to be continued..