11 ; saved by spidey

Y/ns pov

I looked up at them.

"WHAT?!" I heard Claire yell.

"Uhh is this some jo-" I was cut off by a loud crash of something hitting the window almost landing on me, it was a car. Wait.. SPIDERMAN STOPPED IT!!!

"OH MY GOD!!! SPIDERMAN!!" A bunch of people started freaking out and taking pictures and videos.

"HOW DO YOU ABOUT BEING SAVED BY SPIDERMAN?!" I was being questioned by literally everyone.

He pushed the car back and the man was thankfully still alive.

Spiderman did a flip onto the floor in front of me and looked at my dad.

"I will be taking your daughter for a little spin around town." He laughed and grabbed me by my waist and slung webs out of that place.

"WHAT NO FAIR!!" Claire pouted.

Miles pov

I got to the top of a sky scraper and looked at her outfit and smiled at her and she sighed.

"What's wrong gorgeous?" I asked.

"Uhh nothing just a little upset.." she tried to smile but she was too upset to.

"What's wrong??" We sat on the edge of the building.

She started to cry. Tears ran down her cheek.

"Im gonna have a step mom and im not ready to let me mom go.. im super scared for the expectations she's gonna set for me. And then.. I feel like I'm gonna lose you because your job is so dangerous and I'm scared you're gonna end up hurt horribly or you end up in the hospital. Like imagine if that car would've fallen on you!! You would've been hospitalized trying to save me!! And then Im gonna join you in the city by your side but I'm so scared for you to lose your life!!"

Hearing all of this made me realize a lot about her. She's such a caring person.

Claires pov

"LOOK ITS SPIDERMAN WITH A GIRL ON THAT BUILDING!!" Someone yelled out.
I looked up and there she was next to spiderman looking down at her lap. Everyone was taking a bunch of pictures and videos of them. Not even gonna lie I was super jealous.

Miles pov

"Hey also really quick let me clear this up." I felt her head press my shoulder.

"Me and Claire weren't going on a date. Ganke likes her and I was trying to get them a date but she thought I was asking her to a date but it was for ganke i swear!" I tried explaining but my words were just all over the place.

"Miles"

"Yea?"

"Shut up."

"What?"

She looked up at me pulled my mask up to my nose and kissed me.

Claire's pov
(Sorry I keep switching the pov)

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THERE IS NO WAY THAT JUST HAPPENED O M G NO WAY!!

I took out my phone and snapped a bunch of pictures to my mom and new step dad.. and sent them all over Instagram and I also sent them to people at our school.
That's when I started receiving messages from almost everyone.

Ganke: is that spiderman and
y/n?!

Mom 💓: is that y/n?!?!?!

Mr Wilson: MY DAUGHTER ?!