7 ; why him?

y/n's pov

I sat in my new seat in math, math class is always boring but I have a friend in that class so I'm fine.

"Hey y/n." He sat next to me smiling.
"Hi Derric." I smiled back and faced towards the teachers desk, waiting for her to enter the classroom.
"Have you seen all the videos and news about the new spider woman?!" He pulled out his phone and set it down on my desk for me to see the videos.
"Come on derric class is about to st-" I widened my eyes looking at his phone watching myself swing all over the place with Spider-Man.
He grabbed his phone and looked at pictures of my spider identity.
"She's amazing." He stared at his phone smiling.
"You think so?" I started to blush a little pushing aside the fact I really like miles.
"Of course! I'm sure if there's any problems in the future she'll fix them real quick." He looked at me with a smile then put his phone away.

How many people think that way about me ?! The teacher walked in and greeted us all.

"Hello class today you all will be writing down notes so take out your notebooks please."

Miles pov

Reading another book in reading is so boring and I hate being without y/n because I love looking at her gorgeous smile and her beautiful eyes. She's so amazing and cute.
"Please take out of sheet of paper and write what chapter 5 was about." The teacher announced. The class took out a piece of paper while I was zoning out just thinking about y/n.

-next period, they're in math class y/n sitting in the middle of derric and miles-

Derric's pov

I sat next to y/n while she was talking to her best friend, miles.
Miles is a nice guy but I know he likes her so I just don't like him anymore because he doesn't get how much i love y/n.
He doesn't appreciate her like I do.

"Hey y/n" I tried getting her attention and it didn't work, of course. He's probably telling her some stupid lies about how he's so cool. Whatever I'm sure she doesn't like him.
"Y/n." I said a little louder.
"Oh hey, derric!" She replied turning towards me while miles looked my way and glared at us talking.

"Wanna hang out after school today?" I asked her hoping she'd say yes.
"Sure." She smiled at me and turned to the front while the teacher talked.

-after school at y/n's dorm with derric-

Y/n's pov

I sat at my desk on my computer doing school work while he layed on the empty bottom bunk since my recent roommate moved.
I typed and typed and didn't stop because I had to get this turned in on time.
"Are you done? All I hear is typing." He laughed and sat up looking at me.
I typed my final word and turned my chair towards him looking into his eyes.
"Your eyes are so gorgeous I could look into them all day."
Woah what ? Did he really just say that ?!
"Derric ?" A-are you okay?" I asked nervously while he got closer to me.
"I-I" He stuttered.

He was so close to my lips and I wasn't sure what to do, I forgot about a lot of things.. WAIT WHAT ABOUT MILES HE ASKED ME TO GO WITH HIM TONIGHT IM SO STUPID !! He's gonna be so mad at me !! Derric was less than a millimeter away from my lips and then..

To be continued ;)