Chap 3

€£¥

Spring break is a pretty easy time at the diner. Most people are out of town so it's not as busy.

I pick up my bag and clock out, making my way out through the back door my mind wanders to Fury.

It's sort of a routine now that whenever I'm at work, which is pretty much all the time, I think of him. So to sum it up, I'm thinking of him all the time.

I mentally sigh and picture him glaring at me. It's so sexy. His piercing eyes and his clenched fists. I want him.

Damn.

€£¥

I step out into the starry night and am greeted by two hushed voices. My breath hitches and I close the back door, trying to be as quiet as possible.

I just need to make it to my car.

Then the voices stop. I freeze and look up to find Fury and another man talking in the alley. Last time I saw him with another man they ended up fighting.

Uh oh.

I mentally curse myself and Fury gazes at me intensely. My core burns and I lick my lips in attempt to say something but I can't make out any words.

The other man smirks at me and Fury growls at him.

I almost collapse at his deep noise and it makes my face hot. I can't help but take a few steps towards them.

Fury wouldn't hurt me, I know him.

The other man hurriedly walks off out of nowhere and I stop in my tracks, a few feet away from him.

This is the closest I've ever been to him.

I can smell him and feel his warmth and I can make out his body. I hesitate to step even closer and as if he reads my thoughts, he steps inches in front of me.

His breath fans my face as he peers down at me.

His eyes are brown.

His face suddenly turns into a nasty snarl and I suppress a giggle. Who does he think I am? I know him now. A small laugh escapes my mouth and I see him tense up.

"You're not scared of me?" He spits at me.

His voice drips with rage and his eyes burn into mine. Yet, I know that I'm protected by him.

"No." I say, confidently.

He huffs and a low groan comes from his throat making my knees weak and my body shiver. I close my eyes, using my other senses to indulge in him.

Touch me, I want to say to him but when I open my eyes Fury is gone.

€£¥

I'm not ashamed to admit that lately my dreams have been of Fury. They all seem so real, so vivid.

I remember them all so clearly.

They all end the same way, us making love. We make love until our bodies are sore and our mouths are bruised.

I wish it were all true.

€£¥

Hiiii

I'm so scared of everything especially at night! Haha, btw all of these chapters are happening at night so just imagine like a dark setting lol.

But, what do you think of the chapter? Any questions? Leave a comment!