Chapter 11

Cruel Bastard!

Vivian's POV

Right before the birth of Jenny, father took Rosey and Jaycen from me. Saying that if I wanted my sister and soon-to-be brother-in-law, that I needed to give myself back to him.

"I can't let you do this, Viv. especially not with our child on the way," Jayden said as a tear ran down his face, "please, stay there has to be-"

"Jayden, she's my sister. I'm not going to let him hurt her. I'm sorry, but I have to do this," I said as I walked out, going to where father told me to meet him.

When I got there, father's car wasn't there.

Maybe he parked further away?

When I walked in I was hit with the smell of dead, decaying bodies.

At first, all I saw was a trail of blood. Then I saw an image that I'd never be able to get out of my head.

I saw Rosey and Jaycen, laying there in a large pool of blood from gunshots to the head.

I let out a strangled cry, "NO! Rosey! You cruel bastard, why would you do this?!" I yelled into the open air, "how... how could you?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I fell to my knees and broke down, "this can't be... this can't be real!"

"Vivian?" a small but familiar voice called out.

"Who- who's there?" I cried out.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jayden. It was Jayden.

"She's- she's gone!" I screamed, "he... he killed her. He fucking killed her!"

I felt his strong arms weave they're way around me and hold me in place as I cried into his chest, "I'm so sorry, Vivian. This isn't right.'

"C-can we b-bury them?" my voice sounding broken as I asked him.

"Of course," he said as he stroked the top of my head, "come on, let's get them where they belong."

"O-okay..." he took me out to the car and laid me down in the back seat and went back for them.

By the time he got them, I was fast asleep in the back seat after crying myself to sleep.

"You need to wake up if you want to bury them, baby," Jayden said, lightly shaking me.

"Huh?" I said and rubbed my eyes.

"You need to get up if you want to bury them," he repeated himself.

I immediately shot up and remembered what happened.

I will never forget seeing my sister laying there in a pool of blood, dead.

NO! He can't do this to me again! No, no, no, no, no, NO!

I won't let him take the only two people I have left.

I swear it.

short chapter, sorry. but i wanted to get something up before school gets all hectic and takes up my writing time.

hope you enjoyed tho.

~lazyjellybean