Chapter 15

Sorry, i know this is late...I've been busy. Hope this makes up for it. 🙃

Vivian's POV

•THREE WEEKS LATER•

After being released from the hospital, Jayden, Jennifer, and I all went home.

Little did we know that it would look like both a tornado and an earthquake ran through the house.

"Holy shit; I didn't realize how much of a mess it actually was," Jayden exclaims, standing in the door way, looking in at the mess we call home.

"Let's get our asses moving then," I say, rummaging through a pile of trash that had spilt out of the trash can to find a broom.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"And..." I start, dragging out the letters, "done!" I shout through the house, hoping that Jay can hear me in the living room, since I'm in the kitchen, "hey, babe, you done yet?"

"Yea," he shouts back.

I walk into the room he's in, and see him holding one of his hands behind his back, and his face carrying a nervous expression.

"Jay? You okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine," he says, moving to stand in front of me, grabbing one of my hands as he drops down to one knee, "but there's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now."

"Okay..." I say, nervously playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Vivian, you've been my world since the day I met you, even though the circumstances weren't the best," he looks me in the eye, his own sparkling in the light, "I love you so much, Viv; I can't imagine not having you in my life, or being with any other girl."

He stops talking and I stare at the ground, waiting for him to continue.

"I love you too, Jay."

"Would you make me the happiest man alive," he pauses for what seems like hours before finishing, "and become my wife?"

My jaw drops.

Did I hear that correctly?

Did he just ask me to marry him?

He pulls a tiny black box out from behind him and opens it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

Holy shit-

He did.

"Jay...yes...of course I will," I say as the tears start to fall.

He pulls the ring out of the tiny box carefully, gently putting it on my ring finger.

He starts to stand up, but I throw my arms around his neck, throwing myself at him, causing the two of us to go crashing backwards.

"I thought you'd never ask," I say, laughing, "oh, Jay?"

"Yea?" He eyes me, curiosity filling his eyes.

"I'm pregnant," his eyes fill with an emotion I can't place.

"Really?"

"Yea, they told me while we were still in the hospital," I smile at him, "I'm so glad I met you."

"Me too, Viv. Me too," he says, kissing my forehead.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I know it was pretty short, I'll make up for it with the next chapter. 😉

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this.

Cya next time :)

~lazyjellybean