Chapter 10

He found us... again

Vivian's POV

A loud bang erupted from the first floor, causing me to jump.

"Jayden... What was that?" I ask him, terrified of who or what it could be.

"I don't know," he hands me our sleeping baby and gets up, "I'll be right back."

"Be careful, Jay..." he nods and walks out of the room in his boxers.

I hold Jenny close to me, rocking her against me out of fear.

Jayden's POV

I walk out of the bedroom slowly and quietly and walk down the silent hallway to the stairs.

I walk down the staircase and look around.

The back door is open and the kitchen looks as though a tornado blew through.

There's a note on the kitchen table.

'I will not forget what happened and I will not stop until I get Vivian and your child.
Love,
Dad'

"Shit," I whisper, "are you still here?"

The voice hits me like a ton of bricks, "give me Vivian, Jayden."

"No way in hell that I'll ever let you have her!" I shout.

I hear tiny footsteps coming down the stairs and see the dainty feet of my two-year-old and a very frightened Vivian racing down.

"Vivian, go back upstairs!" I whisper loudly,
"he's here..."

Sorry she mouths and tries to make it back up the stairs before he sees her.

"Ha! I've got you, you little bitch," I see him grab Viv by the neck and hear her make a strangled yelp.

"Let. Her. GO!" I scream at him lividly.

"Hm... NO!" he starts laughing like a maniac.

"I said let her GO!"

He pulls a knife out from his pocket with his free hand and puts it against my daughter's throat, "If you know what's good for you I'd let me leave and no one will get hurt."

"I won't let you take her from me!" I shout, "let her go, she's mine!"

He presses the knife against Jenny's skin, "I'm warning you, Jayden."

"Give me my girls back. NOW!"

"No! She was mine first! She was supposed to be my little girl! You turned her against me!" he screams.

"You turned her against you! You beat her and her sister and didn't give them any positivity. You hurt her and made her afraid of who she is and everyone around her! So let her go and get the fuck out of here!" hot tears stream down my face as I scream at him.

He lets out an evil laugh, "now why in the hell should I do that? She's mine."

I see Jenny struggling in the arms of her mother's abuser, "let my baby girl go."

"Hmmm... NO!" he yells and out of the corner of my eye I see Vivian grab a vase and hit him on the back of his head.

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY BABY, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" she growls at him, "I SWEAR IF YOU EVER LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HER I'LL BECOME YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!"

Vivian's POV

"Hmmm... NO!" he yells at Jayden as I grab a random vase and hit him on the back of his head.

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY BABY, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I growl at him, "I SWEAR IF YOU EVER LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HER I'LL BECOME YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!"

I grab Jenny and run down the stairs to Jayden, "are you okay?" he softly asks.

I just nod and hand him Jenny, "make sure he doesn't get up, I'll be right back."

I go upstairs again to grab my phone and dial 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" the lady on the other end says.

"My abuser - my father - broke into my home and threatened the life of my family," I say as calmly as I possibly can.

"We'll send someone over right away. What's your location?" she asks in a soft tone.

I give her the address and run back downstairs to Jayden and Jenny.

"Jayden?" I call out for him when I don't see him, Jenny, or my Father, "Jayden?!"

I notice a note on the bottom stair.

It says:

'If you ever want to see Jayden or Jenny again you'll have to turn yourself in to me before midnight on April 30, 2020.
Love,
Dad'

First Rosey, then Jaycen; and now my baby and boyfriend?

I fall to the ground realizing exactly what he's going to do.

He's going to torture me again.

A/N:
sorry it's been a while since i've updated, but every time i tried to write this chapter it would be terrible. and writers block is a bitch... sooo... hope you enjoyed!

~lazyjellybean