chapt 4

"Zebs way of showing love is pretty obvious, i mean we go at each others throats also but he seems to go all out with you then act calm around you, when your both not fighting" ezra explained.

" cause your the same too" ezra said poking me in the side.

" and you believe zeb has those  feelings for me" i asked back.

"I can sense it" Ezra answered.

"And i can sense it in you too" Ezra said side glancing to me.

"Freaking jedi nowadays, yes i already know" i said making Ezra's eyes widen.

"He confessed to me earlier and i confessed back how far this is going to go i have no idea" i said.

"So wait you guys are dating now" ezra asked.

"I dont know we didnt get to explore into these feelings to each other at all" i answered.

" but you can now if you stay with us, zebs signature seems to glow more being around you, you too" ezra replied.

"I guess but i still want to continue my work" i said.

"You know i never thought I'd be talking with you normally" ezra said running his fingers over the tall grass as we walk through the field still. The town was only one mile away still.

"Well I'll second that" i replied. We were just now arriving in the town. Well from the looks of it we were on tentir.

"So dont be dying on me while i buy dinner" ezra said as he was walking to the market area.

"Promises promises" i replied continuing on forward more into town.

Back at the ghost
"Why'd you let him leave" zeb asked looking to hera. They were in the lounge room.

"Hes going to be coming back so calm down hes just investigating over the information he has then he'll come right back" hera said.

"Where'd ezra go then i need him to go down in the phantoms engine to check it over for me while i was rebooting the systems" zeb explained.

"He left with kallus to go get groceries" hera answered.

"Greaat" zeb groaned sitting down on a chair and laid his head on the table.

"Heeerrraaa" kanan called from the medical bay.

"Hold on a moment love" hera called digging in the cuberts pulling out a huge bottle of vodka and poured it into a cup then mixed it with juice.

"Kanan is developing a drinking problem" zeb commented.

"Yes i noticed but his energy was drained when he was healing kallus hes in alot of pain and his meds aint working anymore" hera said making zeb frown.

"His anti depressions and painkillers for his headaches" zeb asked.

"Yeah there not working anymore for him" hera said.

"Will he be okay" zeb asked.

"Ever sense malicore hes connection with the force has been unstable slowly slipping to the dark side..." Hera said looking to the floor.

"So drinking is his last option" zeb growled.

"Hes keeping it together now hes just trying to cope with the pain so stop judging zeb" hera said glaring at zeb as she put the bottle away then left the lounge room. Yet another new problem. Ezra has been smoking pot in the phantom he can smell it on him when there in their room. Can smell it in the air around him and on him. Sabines been locked up in her room. Kanan mainly meditates in his room. God knows what he does in there... Hera continues on normal trying to help the crew members. Zebs been just working and guarding the base most of the time. Now things seem to have changed.