part 9

"You want to pick up some of your stuff, thats back on lothal though" hera said.

"I have clothes that I'd rather be wearing than this" kallus said wearing a black tanktop to which he was pointing too.

"Your taking the extra clothes we have in there? Atleast someones wearing them" hera said.

"They are rather big on me though" kallus said.

"Well you can go ahead and keep those clothes" hera said.

"Alright" kallus replied.

"Hey kal going to be going in a supply run its just going to be me, you and zeb on this one" kanan said as he walked in.

"A supply run why am i not liking the sounds of that" kallus commented.

"Well to bad we leave in 5" kanan said patting kallus's shoulder and left the cockpit.

Half hour later
"I dont like this at all one bit" kallus said. Him and zeb waiting after kanan buys the last item.

"What do you mean" zeb asked.

"Somethings going to happen" kallus said.

"You've been on the run alright your probably just paranoid" zeb replied.

"If i was paranoid i wouldnt be here right now, but this doesnt feel like paranoia" kallus replied back.

"Keep an eye out then all you want" zeb said. Kanan came back a minute later and they were heading back to the ghost. A bounty hunter laid hidden ontop of a roof aiming a sniper at kanan's neck and shot a dart quietly making kanan stop and groan making zeb and kallus look to him seeing him pull the dart away from his neck and fall to the ground.

"What the-ah!" Zeb yelled a dart shot at his neck before kallus could do something a dart was shot into his chest making himself become more dizzy. Both of them falling to the ground also.

"Capture success, tell his majesty that i got three more assists for his game tonight" the bounty hunter said into his com as he jumped down standing infront of the knocked out three.

"Alright bring them in and you'll be paid" a voice answered back.

Many hours later
Kallus slowly woke up feeling sick and tired. He shook his head and tried to sit up only to feel he was in a cage so he had to stay on his knees.

"What the" kallus thought looking around seeing many other humans and aliens in cages and seen the huger aliens chained up on the walls perfectly seperated. Kallus seen zeb tied up with a chain around his neck and wrists holding him up from touching the floor. Kallus looked beside him and seen a passed out kanan still. His nose was bleeding and he was shivering.

"Hey kanan wake up" kallus said reaching through the bars patting kanan's shoulder then started patting his face making him groan awake.

"I dont feel so good from whatever that was... I feel so drained" kanan said lowly sitting up slowly looking terrible.

"Drained in what exactly" kallus asked quietly.

"The force im being blocked out from it right now" kanan answered holding his head in pain.

"We were just knocked out, i feel fine just drowsy abit but its slowly going away" kallus said and looked around again.

"What is this place" kanan asked.

"Probably species trafficking" kallus answered.

"I should have trusted you when you said you didnt like going on a supply run" kanan said chuckling abit.