4 months later

"Guess that explains why you look a month ahead" chopper said to kallus as they strolled out of the medical bay.

" shut it" kallus said setting a hand on his huge swelling stomach underneath his black tank top and tan coat.

"I really do hope you are able to handle this" chopper said.

"A droid like you hopes for me" kallus asked back raising a brow.

"Whatever take it as whatever you want" chopper replied.

"The ghost crew are coming back for repairs for three days, they said they'd be here today this afternoon" chopper added.

"Might as well check out the docks then its afternoon already" kallus said rubbing the side of his stomach feeling the little fluttering movement. He kept walking with the droid to the docks. As soon as they got there the ghost had just landed. Ezra, sabine, zeb and kanan were pushing crates out.

"Oh what type of frozen fruit you got for us this time" jared asked walking up to kanan.

"Cherries and apples" kanan answered.

"What are cherries" jared asked.

"Its a fruit its actually originally from the milky way system" kanan answered.

"Thats really far away takes a year or two to get there" jared said.

"It is where humans live though" zeb said.

"We could take the crates and bring them to the cafeteria" Jared said.

"Thanks jared" kanan said letting jared take his crate.

"Hey guys" kallus called as he got closer.

"Hey Alex" kanan replied.

"Hey Kally you got here right on time how was the appointment" zeb asked as he stopped.

" im well and so are the kits, i got a photo right here" kallus said digging in his pocket then pulled out a photo. Zeb took it away and looked at it closely, kanan stepped right beside him and looked himself.

"FIVE" zeb yelled. Kallus only laughed at his reaction.

"Congrats guys" kanan said.

"Thank you kanan, you can keep that zeb i got plenty of copies" kallus replied zeb smiled and put the picture away into his pocket and wrapped his arms around kallus's waist.

"So how's it been for the past month with chopper" kanan asked casually.

" pretty great actually" kallus answered.

"Really" ezra asked as he walked up.

" he's been joining the other crews on missions and when he went missing for three days while on the last mission he came back with years worth of supplies" kallus explained.

"How" kanan asked looking to chopper.

"Took over a smugglers ship, took all there shit" chopper replied.

"Thats very vague" zeb said back.

"I was kidnapped and they tried to sell me, i showed them how much i didnt agree" chopper said back.

" you down for a little snack and catch up" kanan asked pointing back to the ghost.

"You've read my mind jedi" kallus answered.

"Well I'll be baking cookies, meet up in the lounge in say 15 minutes" kanan asked.

" sure kal and i gotta catch up on a few things we'll be right back" zeb answered.