chapt 8

"thats not fair" ezra growled from upside down his left leg caught in a trap.

"Shouldnt have fallen for the trap then kid" kallus replied turning the settings his bow rifle to combat, turning into a staff the electricity igniting strongly then he touched it on Ezra's shoulder making his yelp out.

" 4 to 4 now" kallus called then went back into hiding in the shadows and bushes.

"Hey don't leave me here!" Ezra yelled.

"Quit getting hit Ezra" kanan said taking his saber out cutting the rope then they both went into hiding.

"Im sorry master but its like their out to get me" Ezra said.

"Your rather an easy target thats why" zeb answered from behind startling both the force sensitives, seeing the lasat then pull the trigger at them both. Kanan pushed ezra out of the way of the blast then stepped backwards out of the way himself.

"Scatter, try to not get hit again" kanan called dodging another blast then hid behind a tree.

"Will do" ezra said hiding behind a tree himself then climbed up it quietly.

"Ooh~ zeb" kanan called turning the lasats attention to his direction.

"Where are ya" zeb called back.

"Im right behind you" kanan said hanging upside down from the tree startling the lasat to turn but he went back into the tree before the lasats head fully turned.

"Im over here" ezra called hanging upside down himself abit more far ahead of zeb who aimed his blow at him but ezra hid back into the tree.

"Up in the tree's" zeb called to his teammates.

"Really now... I got it" kallus called back.

"Hello!" Kanan yelled swinging from on a vine behind zeb, kicking his back making him fall forward.

"5 to 4" kanan yelled then climbed the vine hiding in the tree's again.

"Hey Sabin-ah!" Ezra yelped dodging her blast.

"I dare ya to come closer" sabine replied then yelped herself when a slingshot blast came at her from above. Ezre quickly but quietly moved away from that area them aimed his slingshot at her back but felt a presences a few feet away from him to his right, seeing golden glowing eyes locked on him from the shadows.

"O, you now noticed me" kallus commented then shot at ezra making him dodge by stepping back only to feel something wrap around his left ankle...again. A second later he was flipped into the air upside down yet again.

"Agh! Again!" Ezra yelled in frustration only to a groan as he was then stunned by kallus's staff yet again.

"I wasnt expecting you to land in another one of my traps" kallus said.

" 5 to 5" sabine yelled.

"God damnit Ezra!!!" Kanan yelled back from a distance.

" only one more, here you can cut yourself down" kallus said handing ezra his pocket knife then him and sabine went into hiding. Before ezra could even attempt to cut the rope, it snapped making him fall head first into the ground. He sat up groaning.

" aaaaahhh man that hurt" ezra said rubbing his head then quickly went back into hiding in the tree above.

"Hey kallus" kanan said his chuckling echoing through out around him and sabine.

"Where is he" sabine asked behind kallus watching his back aiming her blasters in every direction.

"I dont know" kallus answered doing the same with his weapon.

"Woah" kanan yelped along with one of zebs snarls. Kanan landed on his back then quickly rolled out of the way before the lasat landed on him.

"You missed" kanan said dodging sabine's and kallus's stun blasts using a tree as cover again. Ezra appeared beside him and they both started shooting at their opponents making them go for cover.

"Quickly to the river" kanan said over there master padawan bond. They both went for cover then quietly moved towards the rivers direction. Zeb's ears flickerer as he listened.

"There heading towards the river" zeb said quietly.

"Any idea's" sabine asked.

"I think so, zeb take to the tree's, sabine think you can rush ahead of them, I'll follow them from behind" kallus asked.

"I could, whats the plan"sabine asked.

"Think you can set traps around" kallus asked.

"Sure thing, I'll get going" sabine said then started running.

"All this knowledge on traps yet you never caught us with them" zeb commented.

"Is now really the time for that" kallus asked.

"Not really meet ya there" zeb said leaping up into the tree's. Kallus started running on foot behind the jedi.

To kanan and ezra
"You want me to what" ezra asked looking at the river water then back to kanan.

"Its simple quickly go" kanan said ducking down in The bushes. Ezra sighed and walked into the river then dived down.

"Where are you" kallus called as he took slow steps his weapon ready in his hands. Kanan was about to move slowly behind kallus but his foot got caught around a vine rope making him flip upside down revealing his position.

"There ya are " kallus said shooting at kanan who dodged the shot by pulling himself up and sat on the branch untangling himself then smirking on down at kallus.

"Gonna have to try alot harder than that" kanan said then went up more into the tree. Ezra peaked his head out of the water seeing kallus looking up in the tree's searching for kanan. Ezra raised his saber gun up and aimed at the ex agent.

"Oh no you dont" zeb growled shooting at Ezra making him duck back into the water.

"Smart, no wonder you couldn't smell him" sabine said.

"I hate water" zeb said as they walked to kallus, sabine and zeb watching the water.

"Hey guys!" Kanan said swinging on a vine again thr three shooting at him but kept missing he swinged the vine at them still dodging there stun blasts then let go on the vine tackling down kallus, zeb and sabine into falling into the river. The five stood up from the river zeb aimed his blaster at ezra.

"Wait ze-" kallus said but zeb already shot at him, the electricity stunning ezra then it spread into the water electrocuting all of them at the same time. They slowly climbed back onto the land.

" i guess thats a tie" kanan said.

"Indeed, lets not play that game in water again" kallus said.

"Agreed" sabine, zeb and ezra said at the same time.