chapt 23

"What happened" kallus asked.

"Ezra was having a vision he was reacting real bad to it, it involved a guy who came to get revenge on you for killing his wife and daughter... Ezra even used the force to show you his vision" Zeb said scratching behind his neck awkwardly as he sat down beside kallus on the bed.

"I've done alot in my time rising up in the ranks of the empire... You know now that i dont have the strength to fight back" kallus said

"I'll protect you no matter what" zeb said

"Thank you, how long was i out by the way" kallus asked.

" 3 days" zeb answered.

"The effect of ezra breaking into your mind put you to sleep" zeb added.

"Well i guess now thats the longest I've slept then" kallus said shrugging as he sat up. His legs feeling to weak he was about to fall to the floor but zsb caught him.

" you should rest still" zeb said helping him sit back down on the medical bed.

"Are my kits fine" kallus asked.

"Yes every single one of them is healthy" zeb answered rubbing his stomach. Kallus then began to feel alot of movement.

"You had to wake them up" Kallus said as he leaned back onto the bed setting a hand on his stomach.

" you wanted to know if there okay" zeb said with a smirk as he leaned closer to kallus to kiss him.

" I'm pretty hungry" Kallus said.

" It should be dinner time in a few minutes actually, so ya woke up for food" Zeb said in a teasing tone.

" shut up you did this to me Remember" Kallus said shoving his hand away.

" everyday" Zeb replied.

" Damn right" Kallus said.

" hey ze- Oh my star's Alex I'm so sorry"Ezra said after rushing over from the door.

" I'm sure you are but i am kinda glad you showed me your vision" Kallus said.

" that wasn't the only one after that kanan has taught me to stay calm to control them so far" Ezra said.

" I'm surprised.. just surprised you show so many emotions for my life" kallus said.

" Its Only cause your the first imperial i could accept" Ezra said pouting. Zeb couldn't hold in his laughter anymore.

" let's talk about this over dinner stay here with him Ez, I'll go tell the doctor he's awake" Zeb said patting his shoulder then left.

" Kanan's been acting funny" Ezra said after zeb left.

" What do you mean" kallus asked.

" He just won't leave me alone anymo-"

" Kallus your awake" kanan said as he stepped in.

" Kanan here is the one you need to thank he protected your mind against me" Ezra said instead.

" is that so thank you so much Kanan"Kallus said.

" no problem, I basically took a hit to the gut for you" kanan replied.

"Oh Kanan there you are, i need to talk to you soon" The doctor said.

" Sure me and Ezra will wait outside now" Kanan said dragging Ezra with him.

15 minutes later
Kanan looked exhausted and barely touched his food. The four decided to eat together. Hera and Sabine were busy.

" What seems to be the problem master" Ezra asked.

" Do you really wanna know" Kanan asked back.

" hopefully to ease whats going on" Ezra answered back.

" I.... This is so hard to say... I'm pregnant" Kanan said laying his head against the table.

" Kanan care to explain how" Kallus asked.

" i don't know how to explain it either" kanan replied.

"How do you not know" zeb asked.

" well last i checked the last person I've slept with was years ago" Kanan answered.

" That weird green haired guy" Zeb asked.

" i haven't been with anyone so i don't know how to explain this, I tried getting an abortion but its kinda difficult sense you know I'm a guy" Kanan answered raising his head back up.

" It wasn't operable" Kallus asked.

" how far along are you" Ezra asked.

"Six weeks" kanan answered blushing.

"What were you doing 7 weeks ago" Kallus asked.

" We were doing a mission in the Chain Ru system popular for it rare metal we were running a supply drop" Ezra answered instead.

" yeah come to think of it you were left behind and just caught up with us inthe next system you never explained how you got there" Zeb said glaring at him.

" fine I'll tell you the truth... I slept with a woman to get a ride ok" Kanan explained raising his hands up in surrender.

" i guess you are right this is hard to explain" Kallus said agreeing.

" it cant be helped anyway, I'm gonna be benched with you kallus" Kanan said.

" So your gonna give your body to having this child" Kallus asked.

" Hard to kill it so i figured why not" Kanan answered shrugging.

" Atleast i won't be alone during the rest of my pregnancy" kallus said.

" Did you tell hera yet" Zeb asked.

" her and sabine aren't back yet" Kanan answered.

" Where'd they go" kallus asked.

" Haven't heard yet they are pretty far away th-" Kanan stopped to hold his stomach in pain.

" I don't think i can eat" Kanan said.

" are you okay" kallus asked. Kanan only sighed in response as he laid his head against the table again.

" oh and they added us to your house kallus hope thats ok" Zeb said.

" No no its fine i know its hard finding a temporary home here on base" Kallus replied.

" Stars" kanan groaned then ran for it.

" I'll go check on him" Ezra said then went after kanan.