chapt 19

Kallus found the cabin and started cleaning the place.

"This place is old but i think i can make it work" kallus thought as he set the bags down on the porch. He set the carrier down that held amara.

"You wait here and enjoy the scenery scream if you need me" kallus said to her. She only responded by her babble.

"Bwe bwe bwe" Amara squealed. Kallus opened her bag quickly and took out her pacifier. He nudged it near her mouth and she latched onto it quickly.

"Be good now dont blow anything up" kallus said kissing the top of her head then went into the cabin. He walked into the living room. The furnace was in the corner of the room that had two couches and the floor was wooden a rug set in the couch area. Kallus looked around and slid his finger on the couch that had dust on it.

"Im gonna be needing a leaf blower" kallus grumbled then pulled out his comlink.

"Hey can you send chopper to bring some tools for me" kallus asked into the com to sabine.

" sure he'll be right over in half an hour" sabine replied.

"This place is old" kallus commented into the comlink.

"The letters we found date back atleast to the middle of the clone wars so yes it is old" sabine said.

"Who would hide during a war?" Kallus asked not thinking at all.

"I dont know you could ask the person who made that place if you ever meet them" sabine replied back.

" dont jinx me now" kallus said back.

"There were other letters and records that we didnt check over yet" sabine said.

"Im might check them out after im done cleaning this place" kallus said opening a closet that showed a mop bucket, mop, broom and dust pan.

"Alright choppers on his way" sabine said.

"Onto phase 2 now so i got to go" sabine added. Kallus didnt bother to reply but just put his com back into hid pocket. He just quietly began cleaning the cabin.

Back at the house
"What the hell sabine" zeb yelled soaking wet. Sabine only responded by laughing then aimed her squirt gun at him. Spraying him with water.

"You guys go play outside in 5 seconds NOW" hera said. Sabine sprinted outside as she was chased by zeb behind her. Sabine jumped over the trap then turned around in time to see zeb step into the trap. Water balloons being dropped onto him from above.

"Phase two done" sabine said into her com link. Suddenly purple paint was dumped over zeb.

"Phase three complete" ezra said into his com as he got down and ran behind the house sabine following after him.

"Its been one hour sense kallus left, status report requested for future important reasons " sabine said into the mic on a small Recording device.

"Hehe status report purple paint has just hit its target captain Garazeb orreilos this morning i had glued feathers taped to the frames of the door as a trap he fell right successfully, it was conformed by the sound of his snarl, we are onto phase four now" ezra said into the mic when sabine held it near him as they watched as zeb was wiping the purple paint off his face, trying to find the hose. Hera stepped out onto the porch. Zebs ear twitched abit in her direction as he turned on the water to the hose.

"Is that you hera" zeb asked.

"Yes just seeing whats going on put here dont mind me... I do not want purple paint on the wooden floors" hera said crossimg her arms.