chapt 5

"Now you try kid dont cut off your finger" kallus said setting the knife down and moving to the stove stirring the noodles. Ezra picked up the knife correctly this time and started cutting the vegetables perfectly.

"Good work" kallus said as he mixed, he dumped the contents from inside one of the chicken soup cans into the pot. Kallus dug around and grabbed a seasoning kanan and ezra have noticed they never used before then mix it in there.

"Uh what was that" ezra asked looking at the seasoning as it dissolved and floated in the pot.

"It brings the smell and flavor out just give it a few minutes" kallus said taking the vegetables that ezra cut into the pot.

"Lets just leave it be for a few minutes now" kallus said putting a timer on for 8 minutes on the stove.

"Hand it over ezra" kallus said holding his hand up.

"Hand what over" ezra asked confused by kallus's sudden outburst.

"I dont think you should be having that on you especially keeping it a secret" kallus said holding his hand out.

"I dont know what your talking about" ezra said crossing his arms.

"Hand over the weed ezra you stink of it all over you" kallus said. Ezra only sighed and took it out of his pocket showing a full sandwhich bag of weed then handed it to kallus. Kanan only crossed his arms at ezra.

"And your pipe" kallus said then a second later a red pipe being put into his hand.

"We are going to talk about this later ezra" kanan said.

"Heh Later kanan i dont just smoke bud to be a rebel against you... I cant take it anymore around here, it helps me relax and keep my head clear" ezra said bring it now.

"You are rather to young for this Ezra you shouldnt be able to relly on drugs to cope with life, that is rather immature even for a padawan shouldnt you be learning that without weed" kallus asked putting it away in his pocket.

"Yes kallus does have a point Ezra i want you to go to your room and think things through we'll talk about this later" kanan said. Ezra didnt say anything but leave the kitchen. Leaving kallus and kanan alone.

"Did you know" kallus asked raising a brow to kanan.

"No i didnt" kanan answered.

"Im sorry for intruding" kallus said.

"There's no need for that you actually helped though im going to have to talk to him though" kanan said.

"Im sensing you had past experiences with weed" kallus said side glancing.

"I started smoking when i was 15 years old... I learned about the use of it at a young age the hard way" kanan replied.

"The empire doesnt approve of minor's the punishment for them was basically a slap to the face, i know that cause i was doing pills and drinking when i was young" kallus explained. Kanan only snickered.

" it is just weed though it doesnt cause harm but being in a dangerous situation makes it dangerous for a jedi" kanan replied.

"In your guys line of work yes it is" kallus agreed.

"So what are you going to be doing with that" kanan asked.

"Smoke it myself sense you took my bottle" kallus answered casually.

"You best be smoking with me maybe we could hang out, i never said i stopped i just hotbox in the phantom" kanan said making kallus chuckle.

"That must be very pleasent sure does zeb smoke" kallus asked.