chapt 20

2 and a half hours later
"Where are zeb and kanan, havent seen them sense earlier" hera asked. Ezra was on his datatab, sabine was bored and cleaning her blasters. They stopped what they were doing and turned there gazes ti hera.

"Kanan talked to me about him finding an entrance to the basement from the outside said him and zeb would check it out down there" ezra answered.

"So for close to three hours being down there? Im gonna go check on them" hera said as she turned to walk out the door.

"Im sure everythings fine I'll go check on em" ezra said stopping hera.

"Alright memeber zeb has his surprise date in half an hour" hera said. Ezra saluted to hera as he walked out.

"Will do" ezra replied.

A few moments later
Ezra came to the scene of kanan laying down on the floor passed out with an empty bottle in the grasp of hid left hand. Zeb had 4 empty bottle around him on what appeared to be... A sofa.

"What in the fuck happened down here" Ezra said breaking the sleeping silence startling awake zeb. He had the side of his faces fur pointed up indicating he was actually waking up from slumber.

"Wha" zeb asked half awake.

"You guys were drinking down here" ezra asked.

"Kanans the one who continued" zeb answered back in defense.

"She'sgotadick!!" Kanan said with a look of horror as he woke up. His pony tail had some loose strands of hair out. Zeb and ezra starred at him for a moment.

"What are you looking at" kanan asked trying to keep his cool.

"What is this about a woman having a dick" ezra asked with concern in his voice.

"I dont honsetly know how to explain what happened in my dream" kanan answered brushing his bangs back with his fingers.

"You gotta leave in half an hour its 16:34 right now" ezra said to zeb.

"I guess I'll got walking now before it gets dark, i could use a walk to sober up" zeb said.

"Oh and also bud, bring some stuff over for the night,kallus is actually spending the night over there hes actually planned a date over there for you two" ezra explained. Zeb stood up and grabbed a bottle from a box right next to him.

"I'd love to go on a date with my kali" kanan said in a teasing manner. Ezra snorted in response to that. Zeb only ruffled kanan's pony tail out then ruffed up his hair as he walked by.

"Frag you " zeb said with a small smile on his gave anyway. Kanan only grabbed a bottle that was already opened from behind a box taking a sip.

"I love you too zeb, now go to your man and get the hell out of my sight now" kanan said waving his hand in a shewing motion as he sat down on the sofa. Zeb was already heading up the stairs waving his hand not even bothering to turn around.

"What'd you guys do down here and where the hell did that sandwhich come from" ezra asked turning back to kanan to see him chewing on said sandwhich.

"No idea but it tastes fine" kanan answered.

Back at the cabin
"There all done" kallus thought the cabin was rearranged, mopped and dusted. While digging in the shelf kallus down many soy candles. He light them around the cabin to get the old wood smell out. Kallus took off his boots near the door then walked into a room that had a small bed. In the middle of the bed laid amara sleeping peacefully. She has already been changed and played with. Good for about another hour until her next outburst. Kallus ducked down and kissed her forehead. Quietly leaving the room and shutting the door partly. Kallus went and laid down on the couch infront of the window looking at the clear green grassed field.

"Should be on his way now" kallus thought then turned away onto his side. Sighing quietly then began to doze off.

Minutes later
Zeb came into the cabin with a bag then turned to see kallus sleeping peacefully on the couch. Zeb set his bag down on the rugged floor. He kneeled down beside kallus near his face.

"Hey Alex" zeb said quietly.

"..... Few more minutes" kallus grumbled reaching behind his head, eyes still closed shoving a pillow into Zeb's face.

"What a momen-.... Zeb" kallus asked as his eyes opened more. Reaching to remove the pillow from his face zeb smiles.

"Yeah im here" zeb answered. Kallus hummed and stretched as he sat up.

"I hope your day was well" kallus said.

"Started out brutle but turned out okay" zeb replied.

"You smell like moonshine" kallus commented.

"House had a basement, me and kanan checked it out found tons of boxes full of bottles of many kinds" zeb answered.

"Well lucky the both of you... Uh... Zeb..." Kallus said as he looked down.

"I cant have him not knowing anymore" kallus thought.

"Yes alex" zeb asked as he sat down beside kallus on the couch.

"I have something to tell you" kallus started.

"Alright im listening" zeb replied looking him in the eyes.

"Kanan came to talk with me yesterday to ask about something and we found out something rather surprising" kallus explained. Zeb sat there quietly to let him finish.

"Im...... Im... Oh star's " kallus said covering his mouth then bolted out of the living room to the bathroom. Zeb followed and rubbed his back as he puekd into the toilet.

"What is it that has you like this alex" zeb asked as soon as he knew kallus was done.

"Im pregnant" kallus answered then flushed the toilet as he wiped his mouth.

"You are" zeb asked shocked. Kallus nodded.

"I didnt think that was possible between us" zeb said.

"I want to keep it but thats sort of the problem" kallus said.

"What do you mean" zeb asked.

"A human and lasat hybrid has never happened before, so we have no idea of the birthing process or if I'm well enough to take care of myself and the kit" kallus explained.

"I see, i am thrilled to know about this, you want to keep it we can figure something out... I didnt think creating a family was possible" zeb said.

"So we should take the chance" kallus said.

"Your going to still go with the rebellion though" zeb said.

"Well actually i was thinking of going for the sake of the kid if possible, It'll be safer if the medics there helped me through this" kallus suggested.

"For five months, is a real long time" zeb said.

"I know..." Kallus replied.

"I'll support that plan though, if im going to be a father then should make sure the kits healthy and safety first... Im going to miss you two so much" zeb said pulling kallus into a warm embrace. Kallus rested his head against his shoulder and embraced back.

"Im going to miss you the most" kallus said back rubbing the side of zeb's neck getting a pleasured purr.

"I made this for you... I had sabine take a small piece from the meteorite you gave me back on genosis into a charm from the golden thread and silver beads from the cave" kallus explained as he held up a necklace that the glowing piece of stone in the shape of a claw, silver beads on each side and easy to see the golden thread.

"I love it" zeb said taking it then put it over his head on his neck.

"Im really glad you do" kallus said.

"Did you clean this whole place" zeb asked changing the subject casually.

"For three straight hours" kallus answered.

"You hungry" zeb asked.

"Yeah i just put everything away earlier lets go see what we have for tonight" kallus said as they got up from the bathroom floor leaving towards the kitchen.