chapt 7

"It was amazing" kallus admitted quietly.

"Thats good to hear, i remember my first time was amazing too" Ezra said making kallus snap his head to him.

"Your first time" kallus repeated.

"You thought i was a virgin this whole time" ezra asked.

"I didnt suspect anythimg but hearing that now, i never thought I'd be befriended by a thot" kallus whispered. Ezra only snickered in response.

"What are you guys even talking about" kanan asked turning around to them.

"Nothing of importance" ezra answered.

"We're going to be practicing hand to hand combat now, we'll see where your at first" kanan said. Kallus snorted and elbowed Ezra's side then walked away sitting down on a huge rock watching from above. Kallus took the pipe and weed bag out loading it as Ezra and kanan stretched.

"Hmm hey maybe i could help after your guys match, i wanna see what your capable of bridger" kallus said.

"I accept that challenge" ezra said back.

"Alright that'd actually help" kanan said. Kallus brang the pipe up to his mouth a lit it taking a big hit making himself cough.

"So kal care to explain the hickies" kanan asked as he stretched his left arm over his head holding it there.

"Him and zeb are a thing now" ezra answered for him.

"Really now, wasnt expecting that" kanan replied.

" 'Wasnt expecting' whats that suppose to mean" kallus asked raising a brow at kanan.

"Well it does explain the bite wound that i can sense on your shoulder, in lasat terms it does mean your his now" kanan said making kallus's eyes widen a second time.

"You jedi seem more keen on relationships before anyone else" kallus commented.

"Hey kanan when am i going to be learning healing" ezra asked.

"Certain types of jedi are capable of healing, for some their born with it like i am, others practice it for years" kanan explained.

"So we'll see" ezra said.

"Yeah" kanan said as he stopped stretching.

"Wait a second, you said relationships, are you guys dating now" kanan asked.

"Yeah we are now" kallus answered.

"Hopefully zeb will be in better mood now" ezra thought outloud.

"Well i would give you the shovel talk but we literally did save your life like... Yesterday" kanan said.

"Thats good to know" kallus said exhaling the hit he just took.

"Ready, kallus keep count if you can" kanan said.

"Its about time" ezra said.

"Come at me with the intentions of defeating me" kanan said kneeling down abit in a ready stance.

"Alright then master" ezra replied running at him then dragged his feet towards kanan makimg dust go into the air blinding him then jumped into the air behind him about to punch his head but kanan ducked and hit the side of his stomach making him fly back.

"Nice try kid" kanan said then sprinted towards Ezra jumped up dodging his kick towards his ankles then kicked the kid making him go crashing against a tree making a couple of leaves falling down.

"Aw... Man that hurt" Ezra said rubbing his head as a leaf landed ontop of his head.

"Come on fights not over yet" kanan said running towards the kid again about to punch him but he dodged by jumping into the tree. Kanan smirked at how thin the tree was he wrapped his hands around the branch and started shaking it.