chapt 11

Kanan woke up along with a headache kanan started sitting up in the bed he was on.

"Easy there Jarrus" kallus said shoving him lightly back to lay down and sitting in a chair beside the bed holding a cup of Caf.

"What happened" kanan asked.

"Zeb pulled a few strings and they dont seem to know your a jedi, zeb found our weapons hes getting them right now" kallus explained.

"Did he ever figure out why i feel so terrible" kanan asked.

"The darts we were knocked out with, they had multiple things in it to knock out anykind of powerful beings and it had multiple liquids in there to stop any creature that has a magical power" kallud answered.

"Ever figure out where the hell are we" kanan asked.

"Ark we are way waay waaaaaayyy far away from the inner rim" kallus answered.

"Just great, where's zeb" kanan asked leaning up.more against the pillow looking around the room.

"Hes talking with the 'god' himself of this place" kallus answered.

"God... Your joking right" kanan asked.

"I wish i was but no im not" kallus replied then took a sip of his caf. Kanan held his head and used his powers to heal himself. The bruise on the side of his face disappear.

"Still enough to heal though, come here" kanan said setting his hand on kallus's arm and the bruise that was under his eyes disappeared.

"Thanks" kallus said.

"No problem, its easier to heal now, that doesnt mean be getting hurt badly" kanan said sneering at kallus.

"I cant make promises like that sorry" kallus replied.

"Whats up with your signature" kanan asked confused waking up more feeling his connection to the force is back.

"My what" kallus asked raising a brow confused.

"Its just a tiny bit brighter, it was hardly that noticeable to Ezra but i was going to ask about that... Its been like that sense the next morning when you first stayed with us" kanan explained.

"I really dont understand what the hell your talking about" kallus said 

"Living beings have a certain colored light around them... With the force jedi are able to see these colors" kanan explained.

"What color is mine" kallus asked.

"Gold, Zeb's sorta like a royal purple" kanan answered.

"Are you able to see your own" kallus asked curious.

" most jedi mainly have green or blue... Ezra's a dark blue, mines a light green" kanan answered pulling the blanket more over himself.

"Wierd... Are these colors based on the souls of these people or are they in groups" kallus asked.

"More based off the people" kanan replied scooting away from kallus standing up and walked over to the stand of many drinks. He looks over the bottles and grabs one opening it then took a sip his eyes widened at the strength it had. He took a drink then raised it up to kallus who walked over.

"What is up with you always on something" kallus asked taking it and took a sip and choked.

"I have my reasons im not hurting anyone, i usually only drink on the weekends but its the weekend somewhere out there in the galaxy" kanan replied taking the bottle back and took another drink.