chapt 13

"Kallus has been saying nothing but the truth so far" kanan said having amara on his lap.

" yeah, still keeping an eye on him though" zeb replied.

"It may have been 3 and a half years sense we last seen him but im still adjusting cause he did torture me" kanan said.

"Oh get over it you were capable of not letting it happen anyway you were trained for it, im pretty sure that doesnt count as torture on your part no offense" zeb said.

"True but it wasnt fucking pleasant and he has emotions inside of him that im concerned about" kanan replied.

"Inside him what kind exactly" zeb asked.

"Guilt, hate, even self hate, longing, sadness, anger and pain... He keeps it behind a wall Ezra's not ready to sense that kind of thing yet but i can sense it pretty well" kanan answered taking Amara's hat off and ran his fingers through her soft curly blond hair gently making her giggle.

"You may sense that but are you going to ask why those emotions are there, we dont even know where to start to ask questions" zeb said.

"Well sense hes your boyfriend now how about you ask" kanan said back.

"Alright can you leave us to be alone for a few minutes" zeb asked.

" alright I'll be smoking a bag to myself and meditate near the river kallus mentioned im guessing you want me to bring Amara with me, dont be kriffing around in here Im going to take a nap when i get back" kanan said sneering at zeb.

"Im sorry 'kriffing around in here', what exactly is going on" kallus asked appearing in confusion with diapers, formula, bottles, etc, etc. Kallus set the bag down and sat down.

"Im just joking, I'll be taking Amara with me while i meditate, you two have fun" kanan said putting Amara in the basket and grabbing the bag also. Kanan stood up picking up the basket and walked quickly out.

"Alright im assuming kanan has you integrating me" kallus said.

"Well yeah, we're going to be needing a story after all we gave you time to adjust" zeb said.

"Well alright ask away" kallus said.

"Well after we didnt get any more information from fulcrum they went quiet, if your fulcrum where'd you disappear too" zeb asked.

"I sent 12 transmissions to you guys and i was sending a 13th, i dont believe you guys got it though, thrawn figured out who the traitor was and had me arrest... I was locked up in a black listed prison and tortured for information of the rebel bases location" kallus explained.

"Seeing as your out, you escaped didnt you" zeb asked.

"Yes your correct, i was in prison and tortured for a year before my execution, i escaped during my transportation, i was on the run for two and a half years" kallus explained more.

"Well can tell me more while you were on run" zeb asked setting a hand on kallus's shoulder. Kallus was shaking and trembling as be went through the flashbacks of prison and torture. Zeb noticed of course and wanted to help calm him down.

" torture can change a man" zeb thought to himself.

"I moved from planet to planet i stayed mainly in the outer rim, i got information off of other agents who were always on my tail" kallus explained again.

"How'd you get information from the agents" zeb asked.

"I can listen in to security protocols and shipments dates" kallus answered.