chapt 1

"Great way of choosing how to die today" kallus said to himself pulling a dagger out of the side of his stomach letting it fall to the ground then looked to the ISB agent that was dead on the ground a blaster wound in his forehead. Kallus kneeled down and took the com from the ISB agents belt. Then he took off his cloak, jacket and shirt off. Taking his long scarf off the ground he started tying it tight enough to hold his wound from bleeding more.

"Time to get out of here" kallus thought putting his shirt back on then his jacket and cloak. He put away the com in his pocket then left the allyway quickly. Walking by buildings. He was back on lothal. He has travelled to the outer rim then back on inside the rim. Heading to Joe's he walks in and sits down near the bar tender.

"Whiskey please" kallus said taking his hood off and handed Joe 3 credits. He only stared at the Ex ISB agent for a second then set a glass down infront of him then filled it to the top with whiskey then set the bottle down infront of kallus. Someone sat down beside him which startled him.

"Why hello Alexander" zeb greeted smirking at him with hostility.

"Z-zeb" kallus muttered.

"See your legs fine" zeb said casually as he drank his beer.

" What are you doing here" kallus asked looking around the bar then seeing the rest of zeb's crew watching them. He panicked.

"Great im trapped here" kallus thought.

"I could ask you the same thing" zeb said back.

"Well i asked first" kallus growled back.

"Well me and my crew were just relaxing until you show up in here all shady then reveal yourself, Your turn" zeb answered.

"Look im not with the empire anymore I'm a traitor now zeb" kallus answered back picking up his whiskey, taking a big drink.

"I don't believe you one bit" zeb said.

"Would you believe me if i said i dont give a crap if you believe me or not" kallus snapped back not being scared at all by the low growl that came from zeb.

"What'd you do to become a traitor then" zeb asked.

"Sending information to you Asshole" kallus answered.

"WHAT" zeb said his eyes wide.

"You heard me Garazeb i am lexandr" kallus added making zeb feel conflicted.

"So your telling me You've been sending me information for two and a half years now" zeb asked.

"Yes your such a big'of you know that" kallus replied.

"Quit being bitchy with me" zeb snapped back.

"Quit annoying me" kallus snapped right back at him.

"Hey you two if your going to fight go outside" Joe said breaking the bickering.

"Sorry joe just reuniting" zeb said his head turned to joe, behind him Kallus only rolled his eyes.

"Mmmhmm" joe replied walking away to tend to another person.

"What i am telling you is the truth Garazeb you dont believe me you can go fuck yourself then" kallus said drinking the rest of his cup of whiskey then grabbing the bottle as he stood up leaving to the door.

"I dont think so kallus" zeb said stopping him by grabbing his shoulder. Kallus took zebs arm and flipped him over his shoulder then started leaving towards the door. Leaving the lasat confused on the floor.

"You can kiss my ass zeb im not going to be some prisoner" kallus said turning his head to zeb as he stood up then left out the door.

"Why you little" zeb growled as he ran out the door.