chapt 17

"This is impossible" kallus said

"Well a hybrid of a human and lasat is unheard of" kanan said shrugging.

"Well lasat species dont have the same reproduction system as we do" kallus said.

"Lasats have pouches for that and they dont give birth of course " kanan added.

"Are you going to tell zeb" kanan asked.

"I dont really know if i should be having another kid like this" kallus answered.

"You have to think this over really well Kallus, lasat kits are bigger than normal human baby's, this shouldnt even be possible in both of our species reproduction systems" kanan explained.

"Your right, having this child could bring problems to me and itself" kallus said.

"Dont really know that for sure, but you are going to have to have medical near by during this" kanan said.

"I need time to think, please dont tell zeb or the others" kallus said.

"Of course im surprised myself and this is a very big decision for you, i wont tell anyone" kanan said back.

"Thank you kanan, im gonna go to the beach house to settle down now" kallus said leaving the medical bay. Kanan sat there and looked back at the screen results. Blood test came back human and the pregnancy test came back positive. Kanan rubbed his temples then earased the results. He sat up then left the ghost.

"Hey kanan you know where kallus went i still wanna try snowball fight" ezra asked as he walked up to his master.

"He went to the beach house, he needs some space right now" kanan answered.

"What wrong" ezra asked.

"He has to think some things over just leave him be hes alright" kanan answered ruffling Ezra's hair as he passed him then went inside the house but was stopped by zeb.

"What do you mean think things over" zeb asked crossing his arms.

"Alright i told him i can sense his emotions and whats he's been hiding, hes struggling abit but he is doing better, he said he wanted to be alone for abit" kanan answered.

"Is he lying Ezra" zeb asked turning to Ezra.

"Uh..." Ezra started then looked to kanan.

"I'll explain later Ezra its nothing bad okay"  kanan said over their bond.

"No he isnt lying" Ezra answered.

"Alright then i'll just be napping" zeb said as he walked passed kanan into the house.

"Whats with the lies kanan" ezra asked.

"I promised not to tell, just be quiet for now Ezra if your not I'll be coming after you after kallus kills me" kanan answered.

"This sounds serious alright I'll mind my own business then" ezra replied back.

" thank you padawan" kanan said smiling then quietly turned and walked into the house.

Hours later
"They want us to what" kanan asked with disbelief.

"They want to question kallus and collect his information" hera answered.

"We already sent it to them 2 days ago" kanan said crossing his arms. They stood in the kitchen.

"Sato wants him to join and work for them for abit its up to kallus if he wants to go or not" hera explained and watched kanan closely.