20 Questions

"Dude Stop!" I said and i threw a piece of ice at him from my drink.

"what? Why'd you do that?"

"Because your annoying me." I said and I leaned back in my chair. I ran my hand down my face and chest. I took a long drink of my drink and looked out at the ocean. "I'm glad we could all come here." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah it's nice to have a break from everything."

"John, Bradley come over here!" Otto yelled and we got up and walked over. "we're playing 20 questions!" He said and I laughed.

"That's such a childish game and it's supposed to be 21."

"We know, but that's ok you can just miss out on the fun."

"Ok." I said shrugging.

"Dude." He said frowning.

"Fine." I said.

"Ok, well ask you questions first." He said and I groaned and grabbed my drink. They all laughed. "How many times do you jerk off a week."

"I don't think there's a specific answer to that question Otto." I said and i winked at him.

"How old were you when you..."

"16." I said cutting Dwight off.

"Do you like being in control."

"Yeah." I said and I took a sip of my drink.

"When's the last time you jerked off?"

"Last night."

"Hair or bare?"

"Bare." I said.

"Have you ever called someone the wrong name in bed."

"Dude a million times." I said and They laughed. "Let's Just say all of those relationships ended."

"Well you are single." Otto said and I glared at him.

"Hey that's not what I meant!" I said.

"Ok ok, you use toys?"

"Sure." I said not wanting to really answer anymore questions but knowing I had to.

"Do you have a box of them?"

"If you wanna call it a box then yeah." I said nodding.

"Which ones your favorite." I winced at the memory.

"Um, i have This one that vibrates ok Just the head. That ones ok." I said.

"Where did you get it?"

"I don't know." I said remembering the day Bradley have it to me as a joke.

"How do you not know?"

"I just don't." I said quickly.

"Did you bring any with you?"

"Yeah I did." I said and Otto smirked.

"John's dirty." He said and I laughed.

"Which ones."

"Well there's this one like custom dildo that I brought..."

"Custom?"

"Yeah." I said.

"How?"

"It's supposed to be designed like a certain dick."

"Is it?"

"Yeah." I said. "Next question." I snapped.

"Out of all of your friends who would you fuck?" He asked and the whole team looked at Otto like he was crazy then I guess he realized what he had said.

"Kelly." I said and everyone's eyes widened but at the same time tried to look normal. I chuckled. Bradley stood up and walked away. Otto and I watched him walk up to the counter and order a drink. He walked back and sat down quietly. "Two More questions." I said.

"Do you regret dating anyone?"

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Would you marry Bradley?" He said and j stopped moving. I couldn't get words to come out of my mouth. I stood up and walked away. I was walking down the beach when I heard someone running up behind me.

"Hey! John let's just talk." Bradley said running up beside me. I sighed. "I know he was wrong John. You ok?" He asked. He stopped and turned to looked at me.

"I'm fine." I said smiling. "It's just hard because him asking that and your married and..."

"I understand completely." He said. I smiled. "You wanna talk about anything?"

"I think I'm good." I said smiling at him. He smiled and nodded.

"That's good."

"That's for being an amazing friend who always cares about me." I said and he smiled and nodded then bent down to scratch his leg.

"No problem. But your really the one that thinks about me."

"Well." I said. He wrapped me in a hug.

"Thanks for being such a good friend." He said and he dropped something on my head. He jumped back and took off running. I felt sand run down my back.

"Bradley!" I yelled and he laughed. Of course I started to run after him.