Ring

"For putting you through hell for five years." I whispered. He looked at me and he started to cry. He tried to say something but I couldn't make out what he said.

"John." He sobbed. "Not one minute of those five years was hell." He tried to stop crying which really didn't happen. "Those were the best five years of my life John. I wish every day I could get those five years back. Never say your sorry. There's nothing to be sorry about. You went out of your way to make time the happiest man alive for five whole years. That's 1,825 days John. That's a long time to put someone else before you. But that's the thing you've put me before you since the moment we met John. You cared about me and loved me. Never say that you out my through hell, because it was everything but that John." He cried. "And i want it back. I want it all back." He sobbed. "I want us back John I want what we had." He gasped for air. He whispered the flowing tears off his cheeks. "But we'll never get what we had back, and It's my fucking fault." He whispered.

"Bradley it's not your fault stop." I said. "We Just grew apart. If anything it's my fault. Usually you date for six years before you get married. I married you damn a year after we dated. So technically we broke up like any other normal couple would." I said and he shook his head no.

"No John because we were married. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you John. I had it all planned out!" He said still crying.

"Bradley shhh. It's ok stop crying." I whispered a d I did exactly what I did at the hospital. Except this time it seemed like he never stopped crying. Finally he stopped. "Bradley you know we aren't gonna get back together right?" I said. It killed me to say that but we both had to almost face reality I guess.

"I know." He said. "I just wish we could."

"I know you do Bradley. And so do I. But you have a girlfriend who's probably wondering where you are right now. Why don't you go see her." I said and he nodded.

"Ok." He whispered. "If you don't want me here."

"Shut up Bradley you know I want you here. Now your just being dramatic. I just want you to comfort your girlfriend who just lost something way more important that our broken relationship." I snapped and he stopped crying and looked at me and nodded.

"Ok." He said and he walked away. "If that's how you feel."

"Bradley stop I..." he slammed the front door and I slammed my fiat against the wall.

"Shit!" I yelled. "I fucked up again! That's all I can ever do anymore!" I yelled. I glanced at my wrists. I shook my head. "No he said he would care. Was he just saying that to get me to stop though?" I asked myself out loud. I slowly took the tape off of my right arm that he had wrapped around it. I love him, and I can't have him. It's not a sin if your doing it for a real reason. If people would be happier without you here to cause them pain then it's fine right? Cause all I do is cause him pain. It slowly started to bleed again. I sighed and sat down on my sofa. I scrolled thought Instagram. I sound a picture of my and Bradley in my photos and posted it.

Thank you for the best five years of my life

I sighed and I glanced down at my arm. It wasn't bleeding to bad. I opened Twitter.

People say that memories from the past should make you happy. What happens if they were happy, but they fill you with pain?

My Instagram and Twitter blew up. I checked Brads Instagram. He had posted a picture of his hand holding a drink.

One drink can't hurt...

There was only one thing I could notice in the whole picture. His hand, there it was. It looked new, but it wasn't. The truth is it was four years old. A tear fell down my cheek. Did he still believe in us? Does he still think we have a shot at getting back together? How long will it take? The truth is, I still haven't taken mine off either. I can't. Taking it off it officially closing that door. I'll never take it off, because I'll never wanna close that door. It's a two way door though. He can close his side when ever he want and so can I. His will shut at some point. But mine. My doors always open. I played with it on my finger. It went in s circle and never ended. Just like my love for him, it'll never end. No matter what he does no matter what he says I'll always love him. He can shut me out of his life, tell me he hates me and more but I'd still love him. My feelings for him will never change. I sat there and stared at the ring on his finger.