Our Little Secret

I bent over laughing. "Your so stupid!" I said and he poured lightly. "How could you think that!" I said.

"Shut up I was in college!" He said and I died laughing. I sat on the ground.

"Exactly college what were you thinking? Oh I wanna make my TV soundproof so my neighbor won't hear it. I know let me out a mirror behind it so it reflects the sound?! Your so dumb!" I said laughing. I laughed for a while then stood up. "You aren't dumb anymore, you just were back then." I said and he punched my chest. I laughed and so did he.

"Yeah I was stupid back then." He said and I laughed.

"You weren't that stupid." I said smiling. I started to walk back to our hotel. We didn't say anything till we got back. "Hey I'm sorry that was awkward, you didn't have to come after me."

"Yeah but your my friend." He said and I smiled and nodded.

"You wanna go to the bar?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Sure."

"Why'd you laugh?"

"Because you always drink."

"I know. I'm sorry if you don't like it."

"No it's fine." He said smiling. "I'm just making fun of you." I laughed and walked up to my room.

"I'll be back in a few." I said and I walked into my room. "I just want him to be mine." I said and I leaned against the door. I sighed and got dressed. "He's happy Now John move on with your life." I said. I walked out and he was standing there on his phone. "Let's Go." I said and he nodded. We didn't really say a lot. I sat down and ordered a drink. I leaned back and looked out at the bar. "You wanna go to the club down the street?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said. I put my drink in my room tab and we left. We walked in and the club was buzzing. I walked up the the bar and ordered a drink. I sat down and focused on nothing. Bradley say down beside him in another chair. I was looking at my phone when a girl walked up.

"You look like you've had a bad day. I came to cheer you up." She said. I smiled.

"You know I have had a bad day, I'd love for you to cheer me up." I said and I winked at her. She sat down on my lap and we started to talk and flirt. She slowly started to rock her hips back and forth. "Mmm ma not here." I said and she smirked at me.

"Then where?" She said.

"I've got a room." I said. She nodded. I glanced at Bradley and he shrugged at me. I stood up and pulled her out of the club.
......
I woke up in my bed with no clothes on. Suddenly the events of last night came flooding back to me. I smiled. "I needed that." I said. I got up and did a few things around the room. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it barley and stuck my head out. "Hello..." Bradley walked in. "You can't Just walking in on me like that." I said. At that moment we both noticed I was naked. I sighed and threw a pair of underwear on. "Don't act like it's a big deal it hasn't changed." I grumbled. I sat down on my bed and looked at my phone. "Besides I guess two places to put your dick in is better than one."

"John stop. Your perfectly fine I can tell. Your very readable."

"I know. I'm just jealous I have no one in my life." I said and he sighed and sat beside me.

"You really think I was the only one for you?"

"Yeah." I said nodding. "I do. Your still the only Person that can make me happy at any moment."

"I know, but if you still have me in your life then your ok right?"

"Yeah." I said smiling. "That's why I'm still here."

"John." Bradley said and I looked at him. Our eyes locked. We got closer and closer until our lips slowly connected. We both smiled at the contact. His lips felt just the same as before. Just as I remembered. Our lips moved in sync like we still kissed every day. He bit my bottom lip and I moaned. He slid his tongue in my mouth.

"Mmm Bradley." I moaned. We both stopped. "I I uh..." I sighed and didn't say anything. He didn't either. "I should get going and..."

"John this is your room." He said and I nodded.

"I know." I said and I laid down and looked at nothing on the ceiling.

"Hey, I'm gonna..."

"Don't." I said and he nodded. He laid down beside me. Tears filled my eyes. I rolled over so he wouldn't see me cry. It's not like I cared, he had seen me cry a million times. A tear fell down my face and I wiped it away. "I'll be back." I whispered and I got up and walked into the bathroom.

"John?!" Bradley said knocking on the door. "Are you ok? Please open the door." I got up and opened it. He grabbed my arms and looked at them. Worry was written all over his face.

"I'm not stupid anymore Bradley. I know that doesn't change anything." He sighed and dropped my hands.

"I know hit what if you slip back into that moment again." He said and I smiled.

"I won't." I said. He nodded. I walked out.

"Were you crying?"

"Yeah." I said not looking at him.

"Why."

"Because for a moment I had you back. I had the old Bradley, I had us back." He sighed. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"What if during this vacation, it's just you and me and our little secret?"