A Moment Back In Time

I woke up with no clothes on, which wasn't that abnormal. But what was, was that someone was on my chest. I took a deep breath in preparing myself for whatever and looked down. "Bradley?" I whispered to myself. Just then I remembered yesterday. "I made him chest on Melissa." I said. "We can't do this." I sat up and he woke up. He looked up at me with his tired eyes. Just like I remembered. "Ok maybe we can." I whispered. He smiled up at me and rolled over to face me.

"John?" He said and i nodded. "What did we just start?"

"I don't know." I said. "What ever we do though, love isn't a word that exists."

"I know." He said nodding. "John?" He said and I looked at him. He feasted his head on my chest. "We can't get attached because we have to stop after we leave."

"I know." I said and he smiled.

"Just a week back in Time."
......
"Boo!" I said jumping out at Bradley. He jerked and threw his Drink in the air. The whole team cracked up.

"Hey!" He said.

"Did I scare you?" I said nagging him."

"No." He said smiling. I sat beside him. I pulled out my phone and they all started to talk.

"John!" Otto said and I looked up. "What's one thing you think about since y'all broke up. Like not something you did but something going around that you relate to?" I glanced at Bradley and he nodded.

"You can tell em whatever." He whispered. I sighed and grabbed a napkin off the counter. I wrote this on it

He's
Broken
Because
He
Always
Believed

I sighed and handed it to Otto. He looked at it and his eyes turned sad.

"I wanna see." Bradley said and Dwight took it from Otto and put it in his back pocket.

"Maybe John can show you later if he wants to." Dwight said and he nodded ok. We talked for a long time.

"I'm gonna go." I said standing up. I let my feet rest in the sand for a second before I walked off. I walked into the hotel. I was getting on the elevator when Bradley jumped in as the doors were closing. I smiled at him. "Hey." I said and he smiled and leaned against my shoulder. I kissed his forehead and he looked up at me. He kissed my lips quickly and I smiled.

"You gonna show me what you showed them?"

"Oh naw it ain't important." I said and he nodded. "Hey I'm gonna go out tonight, you can come or stay."

"I'm gonna stay in." He said and I nodded.
......
"John! Oh wait that's my name, Bradley!" I yelled laughing. I leaned against the door. It opened and I fell in. "Well you couldn't told me." I said and I stood up. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Damn I'm out of shape." I said and then I laughed. "What am I talking about I'm an NBA player, it's basically impossible to be out of shape."

"John your drunk." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah and?"

"You know I hate it when your drunk."

"Ok, but we're not together so it doesn't matter what you think of me." I said and I laughed lightly. "You never cared anyways."

"John don't say that."

"Why Bradley? Because you know it's the truth."

"No John Just please your drunk go to bed." He said running his hand over his face.

"But I don't wanna go to bed Brad." I said and I leaned against the wall.

"Ok, you can do what you wanna do but I'm gonna go to bed." He said. I shrugged.

"Ok. More Time for me to fuck more people."

"What?" He said softly sitting up because he had just laid down.

"If you go to sleep then you don't know what I'm doing so I can go fuck more people."

"John I thought this week was about us. What about a week back in time."

"Well we still aren't married are we Bradley? It's not truly a week back in time until we both love each other again!" I snapped and I sat down on my bed. "I'm sorry I'm just drunk. I really didn't have sex with anyone."

"I figured." He said. I laid down.

"I'm gonna go to bed."

"Yeah I am to."

"I guess It really is a moment back in time."

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because we always fought with each other."