Lets Take A Walk

He didn't say anything, he just sat there in silence. "John." He whispered but nothing else came out of his mouth. I sat down on my bed and stared off at the beach outside my window.

"I still have all those photos." I whispered. "I still look at em. Not to decide which one to black mail you with, but to remember what we used to be." I whispered. "I still go to the restaurant. I still go to that stupid rock in the woods. I guess I do it all out of hope. Hope that one day we'll get back together. False hope though." I looked at my phone. My background was of us. "We were so happy." I stopped. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be doing this. I'm pulling myself back into where I was before. Y'all are happy." I said and I smiled at him. "Y'all are happy and that's all that matters."

"No John you being happy matters to." He said.

"Yeah but as long as your happy I'm happy." I said and he smiled.
..............
It was the last night of the trip. "Hey Bradley can we go take a walk?" I asked.

"Sure." He said smiling. We talked the whole way.

I laughed as we walked down the beach. "How far are we?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know." He said. We walked down the beach in silence. His hand found mine in the dark. "You know John, I've been thinking."

"Yeah." I said and he stopped.

"After this week Everything has to go back to normal. This is the last night we get together as our old life and John, since we broke up this has been by far the best week of my life. Yeah my honeymoon was great and my wedding week, but spending time with you just makes me feel whole. That's what I've been missing this past year. I haven't been myself and I haven't felt whole. I feel like half of me is missing. After this week I realized half of me is missing, and it's you. I know we can't date or anything because that's cheating, but I guess I just wanted to let you know." He said and I smiled.

"I feel the same." I said.

"John." He said and his voice cracked. "I don't wanna go back home. I don't want this to end. I wanna be with you forever. I wanna live the rest of my life with you John. You make me so happy, I was so stupid when I cheated on you John. I threw the best thing I'll ever have away and you had ever right to break up with me. I cheated on you and got her pregnant John." He cried. "And I hate myself for it. I hate it! If I could change on thing in life I'd be that. I fucked up. If I wouldn't have done that I can't imagine where we would be right now. But John I cant go back. I can't go back in life. I don't know what I'm trying to say John. I guess i Just Never really have had the chance to tell you kn the past year that from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry." He said and I went to say something but I couldn't. I wrapped my arms around him and held him against me.

"I know Bradley I know." I whispered. "Bradley you may think you fucked up but I did. Bradley I should have just forgave you, but I didn't. I broke up with you, even though deep down inside I knew I loved you. I thought it would end up being a little break in our relationship, but it wasn't Bradley. It ended our relationship. And now your married to another person. Damn Bradley, I thought I was the one for you. I just knew I was. Every night is lay in bed with you and know that no one was happier on this earth than I was because I was the perfect person for you. But I guess I'm not Bradley because we're not together anymore. So your not the one one who ducked up, I am. And Like i said in my hotel room earlier, I'm sorry." I said. He leaned against me. We didn't say anything for a long time.

"I know we both agreed at the beginning of this week that we wouldn't say it. But damn I love you John Wall."

Hey guys! So this is the end of this book! I will be writing maybe one or two more books to this series. Anyways I forgot to mention, usually I put the title chapter at the end but this time I put it at the beginning to see how it goes. Anyways look for my new book coming out soon!!! It's called Complicated.
-Kyrie_MVP 💕