eighteen: king's landing (3rd person)

A/N: just a filler chapter.

"You idiot!" Cersei Lannister was having a fit in the Capital. The last time she'd thrown something in anger was when Rhaegar Targaryen made off with Lyanna Stark instead of her.

"Why are you so upset?" Her brother, Jaime, easily dodged the golden chalice, making the Queen Mother even more frustrated.

"How could you betray me like this?"

"What have I done now?"

"You know exactly what you've done."

"I don't see how letting a free citizen-"

"You know damn well that she was more than a citizen. She will usurp the children! I should've killed those bumbling boys when I had the chance."

"Cersei, please tell me you don't mean that. Not even you could be so cruel."

"I'll do anything for my children."

"You think our children not being royal is worse than two newborns being murdered in their crib?"

"You don't?"

"No, I'm not mad!" Jaime snapped at his sister. He paced back and forth around the room, trying to wrap his mind around the idea that Cersei would've killed Rhaegar and Viserys if given the chance.

"Don't forget that you pushed Brandon Stark from the window. You tried to kill him but you only gave the Starks more reason to hate us."

"You killed Ned."

"You didn't have a problem with it before."

"I've changed, and I suggest you do the same."