"you know I also work at HotTopic, right?" Habit asked.

"I'd rather have my dick chopped off than work with you before you ask me to work there." Dark Pit grunted.

"but I thought HotTopic got your dick hard? I guess you're just a poser" Habit said with a shrug.
"Only fucking creeps get hard from a fucking store." Dark Pit pulled out a cigarette. "I watch porn like a normal person."

"Right, tentacle hentai yaoi, how could I forget" Habit smirked pulling his drumsticks out of his bag.

Dark Pit sighed. "It's better than you. You jack off to people getting fucking torn to shreds by tigers. Don't think I don't have your search history."

"And how would you know my search history? maybe you're actually in love with me because you seem to love to stalk me you tsundere" Habit sat down.
"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'd rather be shot in the fucking head than even think about going out with you."

"just what a tsundere would say, who knew you'd you have a thing for bad boys" Habit said with a smirk.
"You mean you classify yourself as a bad boy? I've seen badder boys in Ardenes." Dark Pit crossed his arms.

"I'll have you know I look fucking hot in a cropped hoodie, and you know what? I've seen more Emo boys at Клэр academy" Habit shot back.

"Well, you would know, wouldn't you, prep?" Dark Pit pulled out his phone and began scrolling with a bored expression.

"I'm the prep? Says the one who doesn't work at HotTopic" Habit said with a smirk.

"I mean he has a point," Eddie says.

"Yall are stupid." Dark Pit pulled out his earphones. "Besides, do I have to work at HotTopic to be classified as 'edgy?'"

"Well, you were giving the opportunity to..." Alex says.

"See! You're a total fucking Prep!" Habit says.

"I turned it down because I don't want to fucking work with you. I'd gladly work at a different HotTopic." Dark Pit answered.

"you know there's such a thing as different work hours right? Wow, you're really a dumbass" Habit said with a slight laugh.

"Thanks, Habit. Coming from you that's a compliment."

Habit flipped him off. "we should practice, I gotta leave in like two hours," Eddie said.

"I also think we should do a bit of self-reflection" Jason suggests.

"Yeah, let's reflect or whatever." Dark Pit was still scrolling through his phone.

"what is some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism we can give to each other" Jason asked.

"Well, we could tell Habit to constructively fuck off." Dark. Pit suggested. Mintii gave him a high-five. "Amen bro."

"At least I'm clever with my insults," Habit says.

"Well Alex it'd be grand if you could not focus on what we're doing but focusing on the keys because you did miss a bit," Eddie said.

"at least one person understands the concept of constructive criticism" Jason looked straight at dark pit.

"Mega oof." Emiko snickered.
Dark Pit sighed dramatically. "FIIIIINE. Uh...Habit, your drumsticks could be held better so that your drums sound better."

"Okay, you should probably get a better guitar because it doesn't sound good by itself but you do know what you're doing it's just your guitar that is the main issue," Habit said not making eye contact.

"K." Dark Pit returned to his phone.

For like half an hour they criticize each other and practice for an hour or so.

"My boyfriend is getting me, I'm leaving," Eddie said getting up and just leaving.

"wanna play truth or dare?" Mintii suggests.

"Sure." Dark Pit shrugged.
"Ye." Emiko said.