LIX

Kaede dug a little more and found a god damn iPad. "Does it work?" Kokichi asked looking over.

Kaede turned it on. "Yep."

Kokichi looked kinda confused "lucky find" his metal detector went off again. He got on the ground digging up a watch...it was Gonta's.

"Cool watch!" Kaede didn't know who it belonged to. "Does it still work?" She asked.

"It doesn't work...and it was Gonta's" Kokichi Answered with a look of despair on his face.

"....oh." Kaede softened her tone. "Well...what do you want to do with it?"

"I'll clean it and keep it" he says putting it in his pocket.

"Cool." Kaede kept digging.

After awhile of digging Kokichi found something that was hard to pull out.

Kaede helped him pull it out. It was a chest.
"Let's open it, Kokichi!" She said excitedly.

"Okay, we'll have to break the lock" he says.

Kaede tried to break off the lock. "Maybe Kaito has something to break it" She says.

Kokichi took out a pin and picked the chest lock. Kaede was impressed. "Wow."

"There's drugs..." he says.

Kaede took out the drugs. "But who would do that?"

"Habit, Rantaro, there's a lot of druggies at our school"

"I guess you're right." She pulled out some crack and looked at it.

"There's a lot of weed...was this Rantaro's?"

"Might have been."

"Probably was" Kokichi mumbled.

Kaede stood up with the weed. "Should we turn this in to the police?"

"No, but we could sell it"

"That's illegal."

"And?"

"Well....it's illegal."

"Your boyfriend smokes weed, this was probably his"

"I guess so."

"So It doesn't matter if it's illegal"

"Then YOU take it." Kaede shoved the drugs at Kokichi.

"Thank you" Kokichi says.

"No problem"

Later on Kokichi took the drugs and some things he had collected home.

The next day was a school day. Kokichi avoided Kaito like the blast plague. Kaito had tried to talk to him but had failed.

Kokichi was having none of it. Rantaro was back in school that day, and he tried to talk to Kokichi. He was actually willing to talk to Rantaro. Rantaro was talking about how he lost his treasure chest of drugs and how a dangerous criminal had escaped prison.

Kokichi knew for a fact he'd regret this in the long run but he said "I have it, I found it on the beach"

"Oh. Do you still have it? I want it back." Rantaro sounded slightly annoyed.

"Yeah, I didn't sell any of it" Kokichi confesses.

"Good." Rantaro growled.

Kokichi nodded.

"So...how's Kaede?" Rantaro asked.

"Don't you talk to her everyday?"

"I was in prison, Kokichi. Prison."

"You got convicted?"

"Yep. Just for a few days. That's when Maki escaped from prison."

"Maki escaped??" Kokichi was scared because she said she'd murder him.

"Yeah. Someone paid her bail. Wonder who."

Kokichi May have looked calm on the outside but not on the inside, he doesn't wanna die to someone else's hands.

Kaito was nearby and ran over. "Hey guys! Guess what I did yesterday?"

Kokichi literally walked off, he didn't say anything just turned and left.
"I paid Maki Roll's bail!" Kaito said excitedly to Rantaro.

"Now we can be friends again."

Kokichi heard that and wasn't surprised.

"Maki Roll can't come to school yet, but she will be here soon. I can't wait!" Kaito said happily.

Later at night Kokichi banged on Rantaro's door.
Rantaro opened the door. "What? Kaede is trying to sleep you dumbass."

Kokichi pointed to the chest on the door step, he was panting slightly since he had to drag it.

Rantaro grabbed the chest. "Thanks."

"No problem" he says leaving.

The next day at school Alex noticed a poster for auditions for the summer Dance.

Rantaro noticed it too. "Huh. Cool."

"I think our band should audition"

"Meh, I don't know."

"I'll ask the rest of the boys"

"Sure, Whatever."
They were all cool with it.

After school were auditions, they had done pretty good for not practicing.

"Do you think we got in?" Rantaro asked.

"Probably, we're Fucking good" Habit says.

"We better fucking get in." Dark Pit said. "I'm a very busy man and that took up a lot of my time."

"What could you possibly be busy with?" Habit asks.

"Shut up Habit."

"See? You're a loser" he says.