XCIII

The next day was the day of the cruise. Kokichi didn't wanna go but Gonta carried him.

Almost everyone they knew had been invited. They all climbed into the boat. Evan vaguely remembered getting the ticket.

Everyone gathered in the main area, where food was being served. Kokichi stayed close with Gonta.
Suddenly, the lights went out.

"Whot?" Rantaro says confusion.

And then....Monokuma appeared out of fuckin nowhere.

"What is that?!?" Dark Pit yells throwing a chair.

Monokuma laughs and dodges the chair.
"Good morning, kiddies! I hope you're having a good cruise!" He said .

Rantaro threw an egg at him.
Monokuma slid up to Rantaro and smacked him. "You are my least favourite. I hope you die first. Also yeah this is a killing game." He said while glaring at Rantaro .

Rantaro put more eggs on Monokuma, wow real mature.

Monokuma ate the eggs and faced the crowd. "You have two hours to kill someone or I'm sinking this ship and hiding the life jackets!" He yelled before poofing away.

"What a Jackass" Rantaro says.

Everyone was nervous.

Kokichi stayed on Gonta's Shoulders.

Gonta was trembling. "T-two hours?....until we all die?..." he asked shakily.

"We'll be okay Gonta" Kokichi attempted to comfort him.

Gonta sighed. "Gonta hope so."

"What if we just jump?" Rantaro suggests.

Kaede glared at him. "I can't swim!"

"Well actually, we can all technically swim when in a panic situation"

Shuichi walked up to them. "The water is infested with sharks. Jumping would be suicide."

"Well...off I go" Rantaro says getting on a table.

Kaede gasped. "Don't you dare!"

"My time has come!" He yells.

She climbed up onto the table beside him. "Do it and I'll murder you."

"Can't murder me if I'm dead sweetheart"

She gave him a playful shove. A hard, playful shove. A shove enough to knock him off the table.

"Woah!" He yells falling back a bit, he slipped on a plate and fell off the edge.

Kaede tried to grab him but whoops. Rantaro fell into the shark water. Oof. Can we get an F in the chat?? Or Kaito's next.

He started screaming as he was being tore apart.  Everyone went to the ledge on the boat and just sorta watched. A couple people were filming.

Kaede watched in terror as her boyfriend was being eating alive. He soon stopped screaming.

Monokuma appeared. He had some party poppers and a gold star.

He marched up to Kaede giving her gold stars.

"Congrats! You are now my favourite!" He said happily as he set off one of the party poppers.

She had tears going down her face, she was traumatized. "WE ARE HAVING A PIZZA PARTY!!" He screams.

Everyone was in shock. Jesus Christ. Monokuma looked like a kid on Christmas. "Oof" Dark Pit mumbled.

Kaede lowered herself off the table and sat on the floor. She looked absolutely traumatized.

Gonta gave her hug.

Monokuma patted her on the head. "Oopsies, people die! Also, I'm so happy that I'm gonna cancel the class trial and not execute you! Ain't that great?"

Kaede was bawling her eyes out. Gonta picked her up and hugged her.
Monokuma was confused. "Wait, am I the only happy person?"

"Yes. Yes you are!" She screams

Monokuma shrugged. "Oh well. I'll save you some pizza." He poofed away. Kaede struggles out of Gonta's grip and climbed back onto the table. "Fuck it."

Kokichi grabbed her hand "don't do it"

"Why not? I killed someone. I deserve to die."

"That was an accident! You don't deserve to die! I can name 10 people, hell 100 people who deserve to die more than you!"

She glared at him and hopped off the table. "I don't believe you." She said, then walked away.

"Kaede I know how you feel! I've been through similar!"

She ignored him.

Kokichi watched from afar to make her she didn't...hang herself. She walked down to the room she had been assigned and slammed her door.

Kokichi sighed going to his room. Soon, the announcement came on to go to dinner. Kokichi was just ditched.

Gonta knocked on his door. W had a plate of food for Kokichi.

Kokichi opened the door. Gonta smiled. "Good evening..."

"Hello Gonta" Kokichi says smiling softly.

"Gonta brought you some dinner." He handed Kokichi the plate.

"I'm not really hungry but thank you"

"Oh....okay. Everyone else is at dinner. Even Kaede."

"I'm glad they can eat at a time like this" Kokichi mumbled

"Yeah. But Gonta...scared that someone going to kill you."

"Well...stay here then. And then you can protect me"

"Of course!" Gonta nodded.

Kokichi opened the door fully for Gonta to come inside.

He walked in and awkwardly sat on the floor. "You don't have to sit on the floor" Kokichi says.

"Okay..." he sat on the bed, careful not to break it.

Kokichi sat down with him. Gonta stayed quiet for a moment.

Kokichi thought about who would probably die next.

"Who is gonna die next?...." Gonta asked quietly.

"I...don't know..." Kokichi thought it may be him but didn't say it.