CXXXV

Nah. They all had their own things to do except for Kaito. He was gonna be a creep and snoop around.

He found a lot of good shit. Kaito was looking around his desk and found a notebook, a photograph, and a box.

He opened le box. There was a pocket watch that was broken on the inside, a first place ribbon, and a coin.

"Cool." Kaito checked the notepad.

The first page had a date to September of last year. "Kaito big stinky" with a poorly drawn Kaito with stink lines.

"Ack." Kaito said. Some pages were really stupid and others were...really messed up actually...

Kaito was shooketh. As Kaito read some of the messed up pages he saw...a love letter? To KAITO?!

Kaito read it out loud.

"Dear Kaito,

I know you but don't know me, and I want to keep it that way. The me you understand is a mere caricature of who I truly am.

Behind my mask lies a broken person who you could never love. You could never truly love me and I can live with that.

However I do wish to share my true feelings without revealing who I am. Kaito Momota I am in love——" everything else was crossed out.

Kaito was shook. He flipped the page slowly and found another letter.

That was a thank you later to Shuichi.

"Dear Shuichi Saihara,

I felt the need to write you this letter to thank you for you did for me. I cannot state how I am but know that I deeply appreciate what you did.

While it may seemed like nothing to you it had saved my life.

Thank you Saihara"

Kaito felt warm and fuzzy after reading that. He flipped the page.

"Fuck this, Fuck life, Fuck me, and fuck you. Don't look under the bridge"

"Yeeper." Kaito flipped until he found another letter.

"I hate you, I hate you with every fibre of my body.

For nearly 5 years before I sleep I've prayed for you to die in your sleep, every time I leave the house I pray someone will break in and brutally murder you, every time you leave I hope you die in a firey gory car wreck. I would sell my soul for you to burn in hell until the end of time.

I'll never truly be a person because of you. My life will never be normal because you took it away from you.

You could of still had a son but it wasn't enough for you. You greedy, evil, sick, twisted fucks.

Choke on your tongue you bastards"

"Oof."  Kaito kept searching.

"Kaito not stinky"

"Good." Kaito was happy.

There were research notes about the human body. Like how much blood can someone lose before dying, how much bleach it takes to kill someone, what height could kill someone, and all artery's.

Someone needs to have a talk with this edge lord.

Kaito kept looking for letters. There was a love letter written to Gonta

"Gonta, I like you are cute and I love you" short and sweet.

"Cyoot." Kaito said.