ch. 11

sit next to me // foster the people

"Izzy, you need to block him right now," I said to her frantically.

"Why? What happened?" She asked me. My heart started beating fast and I could feel my body getting hotter. He scared me when I was younger, a lot. And I don't want Izzy to experience that.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room to get Randy.

"Please come here," I whispered to her as she sat on the couch surrounded by everyone. She set her glass down and got up, following me into the kitchen.

"What's up?" Randy asked as she looked between Izzy and I.

"Uh, Izzy has been in contact with Lenny," I shortened the story to try not to embarrass her.

"Lenny? Like Lenny Morgan?" Randy asked as her eyes got wide. I nodded and she looked at Izzy. "In contact? Izzy, leave him alone."

"Can someone please tell me what's wrong?!" Izzy snapped and then shook her head. "What happened?"

"He... touched Olivia on two different occasions," Randy said to her. "Without her consent."

"Olivia, I am so sorry," Izzy shook her head as her eyes widened now, clearly shocked as hell. "Oh, my God."

"I dated him for a bit before Taylor," Randy shook her head. "He just wanted Olivia. And the fact he violated my best friend... Just.. Stay away from him, Izzy."

"I'm sorry, guys," Izzy shook her head. "I don't know why I fuck everything up."

"There's no way you could've known," I said, hugging her. "Be careful, please. And go talk to your boy."

"I will, thanks," she smiled, walking out of the kitchen.

"So why is she talking to Lenny?" Randy asked as soon as she was out of sight.

"Those pictures? Lenny bought them," I told her and she looked at me intently.

"No fucking way, man!" Randy shook her head. "Please keep her away if you can."

"She'd be stupid not to listen to us."

Liked by postmalone, adamdegross, and 3,047 others taylor_barns I have the prettiest girl in the world

taylor_barns I have the prettiest girl in the world. I love you, August Starr. 😍
View all 101 comments
ol1v1a.mcne1l Gosh I just love her so much! 🥰
randy_barns SHE IS SO PERFECT. IM SO LUCKY.
postmalone she begged me for that tutu, glad to see she's actually using it 😂
4 hours ago

"Everyone! Let's hurry! Let's get this set up now!" Randy ordered everyone that was setting up for the wedding. It was surreal, especially the short notice.