ch. 33

[MATURE]
touch // mothxr

Everyone decided to chill out for the night, so the next morning I woke up next to Austin who was still sleeping with his lips slightly parted. I rolled over and laid my head on his chest. He immediately woke up and started rubbing my back.

"Good morning, baby," He said groggily. "You okay?"

"I am," I replied, looking up at him and kissing his cheek. "I woke up next to you, didn't I?"

He chuckled and then kissed the top of my head, "Yeah, thankfully."

We laid in silence for a minute until I spoke up.

"I am sorry for not telling you," I apologized yet again. I couldn't get it out of my head.

"Stop apologizing," He shook his head. "I do think I have some apologizing to do, though. Especially to Randy."

"Yeah," I nodded. I didn't like how he talked to her last night. At the time, it was the least of my worries but thinking about it makes me mad. "She loves me. She was just sticking up for me."

"I know that, and I am so grateful you have someone that loves you as much as I do," He smiled at me. "Well, two people. Parker, too."

"I love them so much," I sighed, staring at the ceiling. "Can you believe Randy is pregnant again?"

"That's another thing, Liv," Austin turned towards me and pulled me to him. "Please don't let that upset you. We'll have our time."

"I'm not upset," I assured him. "Jealous but not upset. I know she is, though. I saw Taylor last night try not to get excited. I don't want our friends to think they have to hide their excitement for things like that."

"You are a lot stronger than any of us give you credit for," He kissed me once on my lips and then started talking again. "I am so proud to have you in my life, Olivia."

"I love my life," I said to him, bringing my hand up to the side of his face, running my thumb across his cheek. "I have great parents, better friends, my sweet Mochi, and even a famous husband."

He laughed at me and I continued talking, "I don't need a baby for my life to be complete. Yes, I want a family with you but honestly, Austin, we have a family. A big one."

"I know," He nodded, grabbing my wrist and kissing my hand before holding it. "I am grateful for them but I think the world needs two Livs. It's not about already having a family. It's about adding onto this crazy one we have. I want kids, or at least one, and if we have to adopt for that to happen, I am so fine with it. Just give me some time to finish this tour and prepare for time off, okay?"

"That sounds amazing," I chuckled. I gave him a kiss and then sat up quickly. "Okay, let's go get everyone up before I start sobbing. Also, we haven't had sex since you've been home and that's a problem. Okay, up!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, now," He laughed, pulling me back down on top of him. "They can stay asleep a little longer, can't they?"

I chuckled and kissed him. He sat us up and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His hands immediately went to my sides, running his hands under the t-shirt I had on. I let his tongue slip into my mouth as he scooted me closer to him, as close as I could get, and started grinding me against him. I tangled my tongue with his as I rubbed against his growing member beneath me. I only had panties on, he only had sweatpants on, so with just two pieces of material separating us, I was getting turned on rather quickly. Granted, with Austin, it didn't take much.

I let out small moans in his mouth as I started pushing myself against him harder. His hands found their way to my ass, grabbing it so hard I could already feel the burning print of his hand forming. I didn't care, it made me moan more. He threw me back so my head was at the end of the bed. He smirked as my hands fell above my head and my hair sprawled out onto the already messy white comforter.