Graduation

Roger's P.O.V
Freddie and I had finished school but things weren't all nice, Freddie and I grew apart over the years. Sure, we played in the same band but we weren't living together anymore.

Freddie had found a girl named Mary and she was really nice and good looking, Now it was just me and Lola.

She had grown up so much in two years, she was still my little baby no matter how big she got. I still thought about Kian but I had come to terms with his passing.

We had met a bassist named John Deacon, Brian and I (with Tim) had formed a band named Smile but it was short lived, soon enough Tim left and Freddie joined along with John.

I had met a beautiful girl named Kira, she had long brown hair that was waist length and a beautiful, clear face, I had met her after a gig and gotten drunk, the rest is history.

Lola hated Kira, it was so strange for me to see her act the way she did. One evening I invited Kira round and as soon as Kira walks through the door Lola was barking, hackles up, teeth bared like she'd seen Satan or something.

I couldn't find someone to take Lola for me one day so I had to bring her to rehearsals, Brian and John were bursting with excitement when I told them that Lola had to come with me the next day, I didn't tell Freddie.

I pulled up to the hall where we were practicing for our upcoming performance at a faire, I put Lola on her lead and helped her out of the car (the front seat was always hers)

Lola was bouncing around all over the place, she usually was very gentle when walking but whenever it came to new places or home she would return to her old puppy ways.

"Lola sit" I said to her as we stood outside of the door, Lola did as she was told. I carefully opened the door and called out to the boys "I have one chocolate brown husky puppy who is waiting to meet you two" John made a sort of squeal with excitement.

He pulled his bass guitar strap off his shoulder and gently leant it against what we called 'The Deaky Amp' I opened the door and walked Lola in, she was dragging me towards the boys.

"Hello Lola!" John said getting on his knees and squishing her face, he reminded me of when Clare first met her, Brian knelt down and stroked along her back, Lola loved the attention.

I let her off the lead and walked over to Freddie "You remember Lola right?" I asked making a motion towards the dog who had her paws on either of Brian's shoulders, waiting for him to scratch her tummy.

Freddie nodded and looked away from me, I felt a little bit sad, he had turned into this completely different person since he had met Mary.

I would have loved to have him just manhandle me right there or kiss me or just to something to me, not just sit there and nod quietly.

Dirty thoughts filled my mind, Thoughts about when we were still together, it was a bit painful to think about the past but I'm sure we'll get through it.

"Let's get rehearsing then shall we?" Freddie said, clapping his hands together, everyone nodded and stopped cuddling Lola.

Freddies P.O.V
God. If only Roger knew how sexy he looked at rehearsals, he had on tight black leather pants that showed off his ass.

I was impossibly hard, as soon as he walked through the door my mind filled with thoughts.

I wished that Kira and Roger weren't together, Kira would always rub it in my face, like she had a precious gem that I never would, she would sit on his lap and bounce up and down on him.

She was right, I would never have Roger again. Me and Mary were alright, Brian had met this girl named Chrissy and John was dating this girl named Veronica.

We were normal as far as the eye could see, we weren't four guys with one raging homosexual who constantly thinks about banging his best friend.

I watched him bang his drumsticks against his drums, his hair flying everywhere whenever he did a snare, it reminded me of when we used to have sex.

We decided to take a quick bathroom break which was fine by me, it meant I could get my mind off Roger and maybe I could get rid of my erection.

I walked into an unlocked bathroom and immediately froze, Roger was leaned against the wall, roughly wanking himself, groaning and letting out quick breaths.

"Nngh Freddie p-please.. fuck me harder" he moaned, his pulsating manhood was shown no mercy, he gripped onto the ledge, his eyes squeezed shut and his teeth clenched.

I palmed myself through my jeans, mesmerized at the sight of Roger, his dirty talk made my impossibly hard erection even harder.

He let out a heavy grunt and came with a satisfied sigh, he took a deep breath and leant against the ledge, he opened his eyes for a split second only to see me.

"O-oh my god" he said, quickly covering himself up with his hand, "F-freddie" he looked at me like a deer in the headlights.

He quickly pulled up his pants and cleaned off his hands in embarrassment, "I need to go" he said as he pushed past me and walked out of the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and sighed, I locked the door and pulled down my jeans and boxers.

I licked my palm and wrapped my hand around my cock, I pumped up and down my shaft, thoughts of Roger filling my mind.

Fucking hell he looked hot, his fingers wrapped around his cock, his eyes closed, his mouth open with ecstasy.

Rogers P.O.V
I pushed past Freddie awkwardly. I forgot to lock the door, he wasn't supposed to see that.

I just felt really horny, In my rush to relieve my erection of forgotten to lock the bathroom door, wanted him to fuck me so badly, pin me up against the wall and make me beg for him, like we used to.

I remember we did a show once at a bar, Freddie and I ducked into a restroom and had a quickie in a bathroom stall, it was uncomfortable but also hot as fuck.

I quickly made my way to the main hall, John was throwing a tennis ball around for Lola, Brian was still in the bathroom and Freddie was... somewhere.

Lola bounded over to me and began leaping up onto my lap, I squished her face as I sat down on a nearby chair, "Think we're ready to finish up for the day" John said "You and Lola can go home" I smiled and nodded, taking Lolas lead out of my pocket and clipping it onto her collar.

I threw on my coat and put my drumsticks into my bag "The people who lent us the hall will pack up my drums right?" I asked looking at John while on my way out the door.

John nodded curtly and waved goodbye "Bye Rog! Bye Lola!" John called to us, I closed the door and lead Lola out to the car.

"So what did we think of Uncle John and Uncle Brian?" I asked her as I helped her into the car, she yapped excitedly as I closed the door to my car.

I smiled and rubbed her head, ruffling the fur around her ears, she shook her head to try and straighten out her fur.

Freddies P.O.V
I arrived home that night at my apartment, Mary slinked out from around the corner wearing a short red kimono.

She had on dark cherry red lipstick, she smirked as she wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my neck, sucking on the skin.

I turned around, her lips met mine, she moved her arms from around my waist to my crotch, I moaned into her mouth.

She pulled me upstairs and into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her and taking off her kimono.