Chapter 1 The Library

The next day Y/N and F/N woke up. F/N was feeling calmer from last night. They have already their clothes on. It was a beautiful day outside. The sky was blue, the sun was shining and the colors are so beautiful to watch. Y/N and F/N live in a village. So it is calmer. It is greener. But it is beautiful. The library was not far away. Y/N and F/N are even friends with the neighbors. Y/N and F/N are walking to the library. They greeted the neighbors if they passed by and the neighbors greeted back.

Y/N opened the door and let F/N in first and then herself. When they were inside, they were not many people. It was quiet in the library. Of course, it has to be quiet so the people couldn't be disturbed. F/N comes here every day, so he/she knows where the books about legends and history are standing. Y/N comes here sometimes too. But not all the time.

F/N led the way where the books are standing about the legends and history. When they were there, they immediately tried to find a book about demons. Y/N founded the book. The book is called 'Legends About the Demons' Y/N gave a signal to F/N that she found it. F/N came to Y/N's side. Y/N gave the book to F/N since F/N knows what the demon looks like. F/N searched and searched until she found it. She gave the book to Y/N so that she could read it.

"Bendy The Dancing Demon was once a very popular cartoon of Joey Drew Studios. Henry Stein is the creator of Bendy and his friends while Joey brought them alive. One day, strange things start to happen in the studio. Joey started to act very insanely. He started doing experiments on the cartoons. He killed Bendy's best friend, Boris The Wolf, and hurt Alice Angel. While the workers of the studio disappeared, Bendy was alone. Since his best friend is dead and Alice disappeared into the studio. Bendy became insane and started to trick all the workers of the studio to come back. No one knows what happens after that. The workers mysteriously disappeared. Even Henry and Joey. Bendy comes every night out of the studio to look for prey and hurt them to feel his pain. Sometimes, he kidnaps his prey and the prey never came back. The only way to escape from him at night is to run a fast home. So watch out for him at night. When you see his shadow, run fast as you can to your home. Do not come out of your home for the rest of the night. Bendy waits for his prey to come out if someone saw him. Bendy does not come out when its day. So when you are out for the night watch out. Beware the Ink Demon."

Y/N and F/N are shocked. So Bendy got betrayed by the workers in the studio and was left alone. Poor him. And now he hurts everyone to feel his pain. Y/N wants to help him. To cure his pain. But it is not going to be easy. Since Bendy got betrayed by the workers in the studio, he went insane.

"I'm going around for a bit here, ok?" F/N said.

Y/N nodded and F/N was gone. Going around in the library. Y/N decided to look in the book that she holds it. She looked through the pages until something falls out. It was paper. Y/N picked it up and read it. It was the address of Joey Drew Studios. Y/N hides the address in her pocket and decided to keep the book. Tomorrow, she's going to the studio.