Chapter 22 Happily Ever After

4 years passed by. Children of Bendy, Y/N, Boris, and Alice were 4 years old. Tom and Lisa had little angel rings above their heads, just like Alice had. S/N had Bendy's cheeky personality and D/N a little bit. Tom was more like Alice. Calm and loved to sing. Lisa was more like Boris. She was shy, cute, loved to cuddle, and loved to play Boris' clarinet. Boris told Lisa that she was gonna have her own soon. S/N loved to play pranks on his twin sister and his friends. Sometimes they were annoyed but they still love S/N. Love and friendship were very important. That's what they learned from their parents.

The kids were usually playing hide and seek, tag, and many more things. The studio was pretty big so they can play everywhere where they want. And who knows maybe when they are old enough they can also have a family~.

The kids were very happy to have their parents around. Bendy, Y/N, Boris, and Alice were also very happy to had their kids while F/N very was happy to be an uncle/aunt. Because they are one big happy family.

Also, Bendy stopped killing because he was finally cured, feels happy, and had a soft spot too.

The End

Hello, everyone. This is the last chapter. The book is completed. Now I have to continue to work on True Love Tails x reader and TWDG x reader. And of course Bendy And The Ink Machine: Whole Story. Bendy And The Ink Machine: Whole Story book is also almost completed. I need only to make 3 chapters. I have so many plans for new books. I also have a plan to make Fnaf books. So I have more work do to.

Also, thank you everyone for the big support in this story! You all gave me and this book support. So a big thank you to you all!

PS, you all can't stop asking what happened to F/N. I may have accidentally forgotten to add her/him back in. I'm sorry that I forgot about her/him. Now there, I added her/ him back in. And she's/ he's completely fine and healthy. And pls stop asking about what happened to F/N. And no, I'm not angry at guys.