Chapter 17 "Will you marry me?"

A year passed by. Bendy and Y/N were still together. Same with Boris and Alice. However, Bendy was very nervous. Why? He wanted to ask Y/N for marriage. He already had a little black box with a beautiful ring in it. He had to keep it from Boris, Alice, and especially Y/N. He trained himself to be more polite when he was gonna ask Y/N for marriage soon. He did when he was alone of course.

But now the time has come. He was with Y/N in a room.
Y/N was sitting on a chair while she listened to Bendy. She noticed that Bendy was very nervous. "Bendy, are you ok? You look very nervous."

"Y-Yes, I only needed to ask you something. But first, let me tell you wonderful things."

Y/N nodded and became more curious.

Bendy took a deep breath. "Y/N, ever since I have met you, I fell in love with you. When I first met you, I didn't trust you. But when you said that you are here to cure my pain, I was shocked. But then you helped to find my family back and I started to trust you more and more. And then I fell in love with you. Every time when I look into your beautiful (you're eye color) eyes, I feel my heart beating faster. Your skin and hair are so soft that I can touch them every day. I really love your hugs and kisses. You are my cure and my sunshine that shines in the darkness. So I want to ask something."

Y/N blushed hard. The words were so sweet that she melted. Then Bendy got down on his one knee and gets the little black box out and opens it. Y/N gasped and covers her mouth with her hands. She also had tears in her eyes.

"Y/N, will you marry me?"

"Y-Yes! Million of yes!" She then jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

Bendy smiles. He was very happy. Super happy. He then took the ring and puts it on her finger. He then kissed her passionately.