Chapter 21 Giving Birth!

8 months had passed. Y/N and Alice were 9 months pregnant. Which meant that they're gonna give birth soon. Very soon. Since that they were expecting twins, they were thinking of names. It was not easy to find perfect names for twins.

Y/N and Alice were in a room, talking and resting. They were talking like they cannot wait to see their kids being born, playing with them, and many more fun things. Bendy cannot wait to meet his kids. Bendy had a plan when they were old enough, he was gonna teach them to tap dance, if they wanted to. Boris had a plan to learn them how to play on a clarinet. It was Boris' instrument and he LOVED to play with it. Alice was gonna teach her kids how to sing beautifully. Y/N was gonna teach them what it is very important in life (like love, hope, belief, ...).

Bendy and Boris were in the next room, talking. They want to be in the next room to hear good when the girls suddenly scream. When Y/N's and Alice's stomachs became bigger, they were really overprotective. They wanted to keep their wives save and want to help them when they scream in pain about to give birth. The girls continued to talk when suddenly, Alice started screaming in pain. She holds her stomach gently. Not tight. The pain was unbelievable!

"Alice, are yo-" Y/N was cut off because she started to feel pain as well! She holds her stomach gently too.

The girls were screaming in pain. Just then Bendy and Boris came running in the room. They found their wives, sitting and holding their stomachs. They run to their wives and were holding them. Then Doctor Searcher came fast too! But he was not the only one, more Searchers came! I guess they were helpers. They have many things that were very important: towels, blankets, and many more, ...

The Searchers did their jobs while Doctor Searcher groaned loudly. He told the girls to push. The girls started pushing while screaming in pain and they were crying too. Bendy held Y/N's hand while Boris had Alice's hand. They were giving support!

Doctor Searcher groaned loudly again. The girls continued to push. Then suddenly Doctor Searcher groaned fast.

"The doctor says that you both are close! Just one last big push!" Bendy said.

The girls gave one big push and the first babies were born! The Searchers wrapped the blankets around the kids immediately. But this isn't over yet... They had to continue to push!

Doctor Searcher groaned again. The girls were pushing...

Some moments later~

Finally, it was over. The kids were born. This was very special because Y/N and Bendy had one boy and one girl. Boris and Alice had also one boy and one girl! Then some Searchers came while the girls were laying tired in the beds. The girls were sitting up and the Searchers came to give their baby's. Bendy held his son while Y/N held her girl. Boris held his little girl while Alice held her little boy. The kids were so adorable and beautiful! Bendy's and Y/N's son looked exactly like Bendy! His little tail was in the blanket to keep him warm. Bendy's and Y/N's daughter looked also exactly like Bendy! But she has some cute hair just as Y/N had! Her tail was also in the blanket.

Boris' and Alice's son looked exactly like Boris! His fluffy tail was also inside the blanket. And Boris' and Alice's daughter looked also like Boris but had Alice's hair! And who knows, maybe they also get angel rings above their heads since their mother is an angel.

"How are we gonna call them, honey?" Bendy asked his wife.

Bendy was so happy that he had tears in his eyes. Same with Boris. In fact, every one were in happy tears!

"I was thinking to call our daughter, D/N. You can name our son." Y/N responded with a very happy smile.

"Beautiful name for our daughter. Ok, I'll call our son, S/N."

"Good name."

Then Bendy and Y/N turned to look at Boris and Alice. "Have you both names?"
Boris and Alice were looking at them with a smile.

"We call our son, Tom, and our daughter, Lisa," Alice said with a happy smile.

"And your kids?" Boris asked.

"S/N and D/N."

Welcome to the world D/N, S/N, Tom, and Lisa...