Chapter 8 Surprise

Finally, Y/N found Bendy's family. She couldn't wait to see Bendy's reaction. Y/N even fixed Alice's face thanks to the book that Joey wrote: 'THE ILLUSION OF LIVING'.

Now Alice was beautiful again. Bendy was still outside on his hunt. He's gonna be back in the studio within an hour. So Y/N, Alice, and Boris needed to go back fast.

Right now they were running. Running to the music room. When they got there, Y/N told Boris and Alice to hide. They both nodded and hid.

Y/N then hears the door of the studio go open. It is Bendy. He is back from his hunt. Y/N left the music room and went to Bendy.

"Hi, Bendy. How was your hunt?" Y/N asked.

"I couldn't catch a single prey," Bendy responded with a groan.

Y/N took Bendy's hand immediately and dragged him to the music room. Where the surprise waits. Bendy blushed a little from that hand touching contact. Why was he blushing?

Y/N let go of his hand when they were in the music room. She couldn't wait.

"Why are we here, toots?" Bendy asked.

"You'll see," Y/N responded with a smile and winks.

Then Y/N gives a signal to Boris and Alice to come out. Boris and Alice jumped out from their hiding place.

"Surprise!"

Bendy was very shocked. Boris and Alice... his best friends... his family... they were back!

Bendy ran to them and hugged them tightly. Bendy even had inky tears in his eyes. Crying of happiness.

Y/N smiles at their moment.

"I missed you guys so much! But how are you guys here?" Bendy asked.

"Thanks to Y/N! She brought us back together!" Alice explained with a happy smile.

Bendy let his family go and looked at Y/N. Shocked, thankful and happy. Y/N starts to get nervous.

Suddenly Bendy comes to her and hugged her. Y/N blushed so hard that she hid her head in Bendy's chest.

Bendy blushed hard too."Thank you, Y/N. For bringing my family back."

That's the first time that Bendy uses her real name! Well... the second time.

"N-No problem."

Suddenly Bendy kissed Y/N's forehead. They both blush. Alice and Boris were giggling behind them. They found it adorable, and they know that they are gonna be together soon.